Chapter 12

Update: I want to give an update about how I have been. There are a few things that I want to let you know.

First Thing:

Thank you to everyone still reading my stories and commenting because I know that you as readers are still enjoying the stories and that makes me happy. Also, thank you for all the comments on my last update and for being understanding and patient about the time in between chapter updates.

The second thing:

I'm personally doing good. I have been busy and haven't had the time to update. 

Third Thing:

Chapter updates are still going to be very random until probably June. I don't think I have said this, but I'm in college to become an EMT which is taking up a lot of my time, and I will be busy until after The National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians, or known as the NREMT. It does mean that updates will come when I have the time to write.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Previously on The Hidden Spider

Bucky's Pov

I return to the tower and the penthouse level to see that Peter is no longer on the couch.

"Friday, where is Peter"? I ask

"Peter is in the guest room sleeping". says Friday

"Thanks Friday". I say

I head to the guest room and see Peter sleeping hugging Carter's stuffed wolf to his chest. This has to be hard for Peter because this is the second time Peter has had Carter taken away from him and I can't fully imagine how it feels to have your child taken away from you for the second time especially pregnant with a second child.

Climbing into bed and behind Peter to where I can spoon him. I put my mental hand on the baby bump holding our second child and my other hand on top of Peter's which is on Carter's stuffed wolf and fall asleep. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peter's Pov

(20 weeks pregnant) 

Today I'm 20 weeks pregnant and doing okay. Everything with the baby is fine. Hotdog is the size of a banana and is 10.13 inches along with weighing 11.70 ounces. I on the other hand, find it hard to get out of bed most mornings because of how much I miss Carter. Bucky and the rest of the Avengers have been looking for him around the clock. Im hoping he is found safe and sound then I'm going to cuddle him and not let him out of my sight until I feel comfortable enough with everything.

Bucky's Pov

Right now I'm with Steve And Tony heading to look at an abandoned house in Brooklyn that both Steve and Tony think the men could have taken Carter to. I can't wait to find him because I miss him so much. I didn't know I could love someone as much as I love Carter, Peter, and Hotdog like I do with everything Hydra made me do as the Winter Solider for as long as I was "him".  I know how much Peter is missing Carter because he has fallen into a depression over this and I feel so bad for him. We have gotten Fury and Shield to start an investigation into the preschool and how Carter was taken in the first place.

Getting to the house, I can see why Steve and Tony brought me here, this was my family home where I grew up until I left for the war. It's sad to see the house looking run down but I can understand why. After I got my memories back, I went looking for my family. My dad passed away during the war as a Captain, my mother passed away when she was 85 due to a heart attack and my sister Rebecca and her family moved out of state to South Carolina where Rebecca passed away at 87 due to natural causes. Her kids and grandchildren still live in South Carolina. But when she moved out of the house, she had never come back and the house became abandoned.

Tony flies around the house and tells us through the comms that he is picking up four large heat signatures and one small one. We split up with me going through the bedroom window in Rebecca's old room. I figure that they are keeping Carter in my bedroom. Carefully and quietly I make my way to my old bedroom, opening the door I can see Carter sleeping on my bed hugging a rough-looking stuffed dog that I loved until I was a teenager. I carefully walk into the room and kneel down next to the bed. I tap Carter on his arm until he wakes up.

Carter's Pov

I feel someone taping on my arm. I don't want to open my eyes in case I see a bad Hydra man in front of me. I just want my mommy and daddy. The taping continues so I open my eyes and see Daddy kneeling next to the bed. I sit up and keep a grip on the stuffed dog that smells like daddy, I get pulled into a hug by daddy.

Bucky's Pov

I pull Carter into my arms and hug him before I stand up with him in my arms and carry him out of the house, where Steve and Tony are waiting for us. We head to the Tower and to the medbay so that Carter can be checked over and to make sure that Hydra didn't do anything to him. Bruce checks him over and tells me that he is good and clean of anything Hydra. I take Carter upstairs and look for Peter, finding him asleep on the bed.

"Go wake up mommy". I say

Peter's Pov

I feel someone poking me in my cheek. Opening my eyes and quickly shutting them again. Another poke to my cheek has me opening my eye again and they stay open this time. Sitting in front of me is my baby boy who I have missed a lot. Sitting up, I gather Carter into my arms and hug him.

"We found him at my old family home. Bruce says that he is fine and clean". says Bucky

I nod my head and keep hugging my baby.

"I love you so much Carter". I say

"I lowe you too mommy" says Carter.

Bucky joins us in bed and we fall asleep with Carter in between us.