𝐎𝐍𝐄 GONE

𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙧 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

( tw: ptsd, nightmare and panic attack )

These last few months have been anything but easy, but that's life of a superhero, things had change, people changed. Change happened all the time, all around us. A lot of the time when we didn't want it, which meant people didn't like it because it forced them out of their comfort zone. Milo was one of those people, so much had changed, and he hated it.

Jason was gone, Donna was gone, Rachel was gone, Dawn and Hank were gone, everyone was just gone. Why do people even have to leave? Why is leaving an option for some people and not for others? The curly haired speedster did not understand how some people could just leave without even saying goodbye or giving an eligible reason to go, instead of some half assed excuse, leaving the people around them questioning their own self value. "Milo!" His headphones were ripped off his head surprising him as he looked to his parental figure with wide eyes. "What?" "I've been calling out for you."

Milo stood up from his desk chair and took back his headphones. "Obviously I didn't hear you." He stated while holding up the headphones. Dick sighed and rubbed his forehead. "You're making me age faster, I swear." The parent mumbled. "No, I think your birthday does that, old man." "Get in the van." Milo collected his hoodie and running shoes before walking out of his bedroom with Dick following closely. "Next time can you make it sound less like you're a child kidnapper." "Milo." He groaned. "Father." Milo matched his previous tone, looking over his shoulder at his parent who was glaring at him, Milo just smiled innocently and zoomed to the van and sitting in the front seat as Kory opened the passenger door.

"Nope, not happening." She attempted to grab him, but he'd dodge her gasp and smiled as he met her eyes as she narrowed her's. She attempted to grab him multiple times, but every time he dodged her hold with a large mischievous smile present on his face. He laughed victoriously as she continued to miss him. The alien quickly growing frustrated and angry. "Fine!" She yelled and slammed the door closed causing him to smile in satisfaction through the closed window. "I win." She faintly heard him through the closed door and narrowed her eyes at the speedster. "Fucking child." She muttered, climbing into the van.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬