𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 AUNTY DONNA

a/n: shes so cute

a/n: shes so cute

𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙧 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

Milo skipped along the sidewalk, while calling out the numbers of the buildings. "Eighteen... nineteen... and twenty!" He stopped in front of the door. "Here goes nothing." Dick mumbled under his breath (he was hesitant to knock on the door). 

Milo rolled his eyes and brought his hand up to the door and knocked repetitively, using his superspeed and the door opened revealing a woman with black hair. "I quit." Dick stated, randomly. Milo still didn't know who she was, he couldn't sense any sexual tension, nor did she seem that interested in Dick, maybe they were just friends.

She smiled largely. "Great to see you too. I'm late." Her response was, closing the door. "You coming or not?" She asked as she walked ahead of the two, they walked towards her. "What's with the kid?" She asked looking to Dick. 

"I'm Milo." "Donna." She responded glancing down at the teen. 

She looked back towards Dick, with a questionable expression. "He adopted me." She chuckled lightly. "You pulled a Bruce Wayne's?" Milo laughed, looking to Dick while pointing towards Donna. "I like her."

"Okay, so rewind a little... I thought you already quit Batman?" "Not Batman this time." She looked slightly confused. "He means Robin." Milo stated. "Okay... What happened?" "I couldn't get a handle on the violence. It was getting worse." "It's hard to imagine." "Yeah, I know. I went cold turkey. Burned the suit." "Actually the suit caught on fire and you just didn't put it out." Dick gave him a look, causing the teen to poke his tongue out.

"Wow! That's dramatic. Mines in a closet. Those things are expensive." "So, how did you do it?" "Do what?" She asked. "Quit." They stopped walking and stood in the middle of the foot path. "I didn't quit, I just stopped." "How is that different?" Dick questioned. "You'll figure it out. Really... The hardest part is that it just takes time."

"You mind if we stay at your place for a bit? I'm fine sleeping on the couch and he'll happily sleep in the tub." "It's got your names on it... stay as long as you need... as long as you still got game." They watched as she jumped on a truck and did a flick, Milo chuckled and zoomed over the truck, standing beside Donna who was looking at him wide eyes. "Superspeed." Milo stated. She smiled shoving him lighting