𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 LIAR

𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙧 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦

A few hours past and it was now night-time, Milo had left to run to the store and get some popcorn and sweets. As he returned to the apartment that belonged to Dawn and Hank (within a minute of leaving in the first place). He found Dick in Rachel room, he watched as the two talked. Dawn walked past him. "You shouldn't ease drop." She said with a playful voice, he smiled, placing the sweets down. "Me? Ease drop, never." She smiled. Milo went back to ease dropping. He saw Dawn walking into the room. "How you doing, sweetheart?" She asked.

Milo looked to the apartment door as it opened, revealing Hank. "Hank is sorry. He can be a real asshole sometimes... We gotta go. Hank and I have that thing." Dick stood up and walked towards her. "Dawn, I really think you should reconsider. Okay? We both know it's too dangerous." "You win some, you lose some... Take care of him okay. He needs all the help he can get." She said to Rachel. "Okay." The teenage girl replied. And Dawn and Hank walked through the front door, disappearing into the night.

"She needs your help... I can feel it. Isn't that what you do?" "What?" He questioned. "Helping people." She stated "I use to think so. I used to think it was one of the things I was best at, until I realized the more help someone needed, the worse I had to hurt the others. Do you understand?" She moved to face Dick who now sat in a chair. "Sometimes, when I feel the darkness come out it feels good." "I understand."

"You want to help them. You're just scared. Sometimes there's just no time to be scared." He stood up and walked out the room. "I'm coming." Milo said. "No, you're not." "Dick, you've never taken me out, you don't even know what I can do." Dick stared down at the teen. "I'll be fine." Rachel said leaning against the door frame, Milo smiled. "Please." Dick exhaled. "Fine." he grumbled. Milo smiled brightly.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Milo winced as he watched Dick stab a pair of pruners into a bad guys dick. Shaking off the sight Milo ran towards one of the men and punched them repetitively in his stomach, using his superspeed, until the man was on the ground, holding his stomach.