𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 WILD GOOSE CHASE

𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙧 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳

Milo didn't mind road trips, he enjoyed the moments and the memories he made when in a car for a long period of time, but the only down side to being a speedster with a very short attention span was the sitting still in a car, without breaks, it made Milo a little restless and irritable, the boy was trying so desperately hard to try and keep himself calm and mellow.

Milo sat in the passenger seat with his legs crossed on his chair, his eyes closed tightly as he attempted to slow his thoughts. His hood over his head, his hands closed into tight fists, his knuckles turning white in his sleeves is where they were hidden. "I cannot listen to this fucking song anymore!" He yelled, reaching to her phone, stopping the song Kory continued to play on repeat. "Hey!" Kory exlcaimed as he pulled out the AUX cord and plugged it into his own phone.

Milo looked to her with a crazed look. "If I have to listen to that song one more fucking time, I am going to-" He made a noise out of frustration as he flexed his fingers, closing his hands into fists. He breathed out with his eyes still closed, opening his hands slowly, bringing them down. 

"I am not listening to the same song over and over again... You do know that there are other songs! And on top of that it is not helping with my insatiable jittering-look at my hand! I am a shaking mess!" He raised his hand that was shaking from his built-up energy.

"Okay!" He exclaimed with wide eyes and selected a song. Numb by XXXTENTAION began playing. He sighed and leaned back in his chair with his head leaning back, trying to calm himself down.

He felt a hand on his arm, he opened his eyes and looked to his side seeing Rachel pulling on his arm. He moved his arm between the front seats and gave it to her and she began drawing comforting shapes on his hand. He sighed in content, feeling Rachel using her powers to ease his insatiable itch a little bit and that made his smile a little bit.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The curly haired teen had never been to a prison before, it was kind of scary for him. How everyone behind these gates were; murderers, rapists, kidnappers, thieves, and they were all in there because they did something bad, so bad that they needed to be locked up for a long period of time, some even the rest of their lives.