𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 BIRDBRAIN

𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙧 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳

"According to those files, the man who came after you, may have been a part of some doomsday cult. They apparently believe it's their destiny to prevent the end of the world. Does that mean anything to you?" Dick asked Rachel who Milo forced into the front seat; he was currently spread out along the back seat as he played a game on his I-phone. "Well, back when I was a kid, you know, I didn't get to angry or scared. 'cause bad things happened." She replied. "What kind of bad things?" Dick asked. "I guess I'm an orphan, too, now." "Well aren't we a sad group of orphans." Milo laughed at his own comment. "Sorry to soon, I was thinking out loud." He mumbled, he glanced towards Dick who was glaring towards the boy. "That billionaire Bruce Wayne, he raised you?" She asked, the mention of the man, made Milo think about the events that happened last night. "Yeah." Dick replied softly.

"Must've been cool." "It was... complicated." "Does it ever go away?" Rachel questioned. "What?" Dick asked. "The feeling you got left behind." "Yeah... well, no, not entirely." "Your both going to leave me too, aren't you." "No. I'm not going to do that." Dick said, Milo popped in between the front seats "And your stuck with me, so you're not getting rid of me that easy Rach." Milo commented, smiling towards her, she replied with a smile.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"So who are these guys?" Rachel asked. "I too would like to know." Milo was kept in the dark when it came to people Dick knew, that's how Dick liked it. "Old friends." "You have friends." Milo snickered. "Truth is, I haven't seen them for a long time." Dick knocked on the door and a woman with white hair opened the door with a smile, that soon dropped as she looked to Dick, the two stared at each other. "Hey." Milo smirked, looking from Dick to the woman. "Hi." "You guys use to have sex didn't you... Dick, you little man whore." Milo chuckled, "Milo." Dick looked to the boy. "What, It's not a lie... I can sense the sexual tension." Milo replied, pulling his bag strap more up his shoulders. "Hi, I'm Rachel." The purple haired teenager introduced herself. "Dawn." The white-haired woman replied. "Can we talk?" Dick asked. "You're about 4 years too late, but sure."

"Wow, this place is huge." Rachel commented as she looked around the apartment, Milo was also looking around the apartment. "Whats your name?" Milo looked to Dawn. "I'm Milo, you know like the Australian drink, which actually tastes amazing by the way. You should try it, I can run to Australia and get you some if you want, it only cost 4 dollars... and I only have 2 dollars, do you have 2 more dollars?... Sorry, what was the question again?" She smiled and chuckled as she watched him ramble, pulling coins out of his pocket " It's nice to meet you Milo." She said.