𝐒𝐈𝐗 PICKPOCKET

𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙧 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘹

𝙜𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙢 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘨𝘰

Gotham was never a shinny place, it was always riddled with crime and it always will be, but there were some good people in Gotham. Milo Snyder was good at heart, but he also needed to eat, which resulted in his hands sliding into peoples pockets, purses and bags. No one really noticed until it was to late. 

Although it wasn't something he's throw around proudly, but he sure was very good at stealing from people. His ability to superspeed helped a lot, the most that people felt as he stole from them was a big gust of wind. "Thank you and thank you." He mumbled as he continued to take people's wallets, slipping them into his backpack.

He stopped running for a second and stared at the man in front of him. Milo didn't follow news, he followed rich people, he made sure to remember every rich persons face in Gotham, criminal or not, he doesn't like to brag, but he once stole from The Joker himself, it was terrifying and he was never doing it again, he spent 2 days looking over his shoulder in fear, so he returned the money, added candy and a teddy bear and left a note saying sorry with a smiley face. But Dick Grayson, adopted son of Bruce Wayne, known for Wayne enterprise, was no Joker, easy steal.

He smirked and ran a few feet a head of him and began walking, casually bumping into him. "Sorry kid." And the two parted, while Milo was walking off, Dick stopped walking and patted down were his wallet should have been.

He looked behind him to see the kid bumping into people and stealing their wallets, the kid looked behind him and they made eye contact and the kid was gone in a flash, like he wasn't even there. Dick's eyes widened. "A speedster?" He questioned under his breath.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Although it took a few days, Dick was able to find the kid, and anticipate where he would be, because from what Dick could tell from the security cameras he mainly stayed on the one street, so that's where Dick was, walking up and down, waiting for the kid. It wasn't long before he was proven right, the kid walking with headphones on his head, casually slipping his hands into peoples pockets, about to walk past him, but before the kid could take his wallet, Dick grabbed his wrist as it was about to go into his pocket. The kids eyes go wide as he stares up at the adult. Dick pulled off the headphones