𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 CHARITY CASE

𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙧 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘰𝘯𝘦

Milo was in the kitchen with Dawn and Hank, helping them cook breakfast while eating a single piece of toast. Rachel was sleeping in and he slipped out of her hold with some struggle, walking out of his room to find Hank and Dawn cooking, so he decided to join them.

"Uh, I need chives." Hank said as he began mixing the eggs, Milo scoffed. "Move over slow poke." Milo was still in the clothes he slept in, not bothering on changing until later, he was wearing an oversized long sleeve shirt with black and red plaid pyjama pants. He reached for the fork while Dawn went to go get chives and began mixing the eggs with his inhuman speed, the eggs being completely mixed within a few seconds.

"Hank... did you take this from my dresser?" Hank and Milo looked to Dawn who was holding up a picture of a guy Milo didn't know. "No." He replied. "Somebody did." She looked to Milo who shook his head with knitted eyebrows. "I don't even know who that is." He commented. "Somebody's fucking with us." Hank stated.

"Bad timing?" Donna walked in. Milo smiled as he looked to his aunt. "Hey auntie D." He greeted. "Look at this." She walked towards Donna and showed her the picture. "This is our friend who Dr. Light killed. Someone took it from my dresser and put it there for me to find." Dawn stated.

"There was a bottle of orange soda like the one Garth gave me waiting on my bed this morning." Milo frowned his eyebrows. "A bottle of bourbon for me." "Why didn't you tell me?" Dawn questioned looking towards the man. "So, who's the asshole playing pranks?" "Maybe we have a poltergeist." Milo suggested, they looked to Milo who finished his piece of toast.

"What? Haven't you seen that paranormal show... ghost thrive of that emotional fuckery shit." "You need to stop watching paranormal shows, you're to gullible." Donna stated looking towards her nonblood related nephew. "Fuck off, no I'm not." He stated as if what she said was an insult.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Don't fucking walk away from me!" Milo's eyes widen as he stared at Rachel, stopping mid bite of his omelette. "Whoa, whats happening here?" Dawn questioned. Milo put the food down from his mouth while Rachel yelled, "Jason drew crucifixes all over my mirror!" Milo's eyes shot to Jason. "Bullshit!" The curly haired teen frowned his eyebrows as he studied Jason. "Jason, it's okay if you're angry-" "I didn't do shit, okay?" Milo could see the tears in his eyes.