𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 WALKING

𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙧 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

The two pulled apart from their hugging, Milo's eyes had glossed over. "You okay?" She asked and before Milo could answer, a growl sounded (probably from an animal). A green tiger began walking towards the two, Milo grabbed Rachel hand a pushed her behind him a little, without her noticing.

The tiger began to circle them and then it stopped, before the animals began arching it's back, running off behind a bush. Milo looked to Rachel who had the same unknown look. Groaning and growling was heard from behind the bush and soon a head bopped up revealing familiar green hair, Rachel gasped while Milo tilted his head. "Gar, short in Garfield?" Milo questioned as the face tuned around, facing them.

"How-How'd you..." "Don't worry. I don't bite." He ran out from behind the bush standing in front of them. "Well... Come on." He nodded his head to the side (gesturing for them to follow him) and they began jogging. "I really hate jogging." Milo mumbled as he followed. "You run though?" Rachel commented. "Jogging is the slow version of running... I don't do slow." He replied. Rachel smiled and grabbed his hand making him jog faster. "Come on slow poke." She said pulling him along, causing him to groan.

They didn't jog for long before they reached an abandoned shack. They went inside and began making a fire to warm up. Milo was really starting to feel the cold the later it got. "Where are we going?" Milo asked Gar, who was collecting sticks and such while Rachel started the fire.

Milo put his hands out close to the fire and sighed at the warmth. "It's not far from here. We'll just warm up a bit." He replied. "What's not far from here? Where are we going?" Rachel asked, "Someplace you can chill." Gar stated as he added more sticks to the fire.

"I can't chill. You don't understand. I'm changing, and I can feel it. And it's getting worse." Gar glanced to Milo who mouthed, puberty. Rachel saw the grin appear on Gar's face and looked to Milo smacking him. "I'm serious! Milo." She whined. He held his hands in surrender. "Sorry, I was only kidding."

"Hey, it's no worse than the crew I live with. Trust me. We're special, too." "I'm not special. I'm dangerous." "Your special to me." Milo whispered as he rubbed his hands together in an attempt to warm them. He glanced up and saw no one had heard him. He sighed and went back to looking at the fire.