𝐎𝐍𝐄 NEW AND IMPROVED

𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙧 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

"Babe." Milo whispered, leaning closer to his girlfriend who was on her side, back facing him. "Babe." He whispered louder, causing her to groan. "Rach." He began to poke her sides lightly. "I'm not stealing coffee for you Mimi." She mumbled, he huffed, blowing his hair out of his face.

Milo looked a lot different; he was taller, e'd had a large growth spert and was almost 5'10" and fuller, his hair was also a lot longer and messier, but he didn't mind. Rachel said she actually liked the mess and that he surprisingly suited the messy curls. His style in clothes was basically still the same, but he didn't wear the Flash hoodie that much, mainly because Rachel had claimed it as her own, but he didn't wear graphic tee's as much as he used to, he still wore them, but he didnt wear them every day like he used to, now he tends to wear sweaters or short sleeve shirts with a long sleeved black and white stripped shirt underneath.

He rested his chin on her arm, looking down at her relaxed face. "I'm bored." Milo stated "Then go back to sleep." She replied sheepishly, her eyes still closed. "Rachel!" He whined. "Please!" he whined, she opened her eyes and looked up towards him with a sleepy expression. "No, go get it yourself." She grumbled, closing her eyes yet again. "My dad will tell me off though." "Then play the you snapped my neck card." "That doesn't work anymore." Milo grumbled under his breath.

"Just superspeed and go get it." "The coffee container beeps if I touch it." Rachel began laughing, rolling on her back. "It's not funny." Milo whined as he looked down at her, keeping himself up by leaning on his elbow beside her. "It is a little." She commented, smiling, her laugh dying down.

"You should really cut your hair." She said as she brought both her hands to his head, running her fingers through his curls. She tugged on his hair a little, a small smirk making its way on to Milo's expression. "Nah, I like my curls." "You should let me cut it." She suggested. "Hard pass." He replied almost instantly.

He leaned down, getting closer to her face. "I could always shave it off in your sleep." She said quietly, staring into his brown orbs, getting lost in his gaze. "You like playing with my hair to much." He replied with the same smirk.

"Oh, do I now." She answered back quietly. "You're playing with it now." She tried to fight the smile that wanted to make its way on her face. "Am not." He drew his face down slow, his getting closer to her's, their lips almost brushing, "so what would happen if I-" He pulled his head away from her's causing her to tug on his hair harshly causing his smirk to widen.