𝐓𝐖𝐎 SLOW DOWN

𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙧 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘰

Milo had woken up with the most painful neck pain, he knew his fast healing ability would fix that soon, but for now it killed. He groaned while he moved around on the chair until he was sitting correctly, sitting for a moment before standing up. He began to walk around the precinct in an attempt to find Dick or pain medication, which ever he found first. "Hey Amy! Do you know where Dick is?" Amy thought for a moment. "Interrogation... Room 2, I think." He smiled towards the woman and began to walk towards the room, not even bothering to knock. "Dick, when are we going home?" He asked sheepishly. "Learn to knock." Dick told him off, Milo was more awake now and now aware of the purple haired girl, the two stared at each other wide eyed for what seemed like forever.

"I saw you." She stated, Milo could feel his heart in his mouth, everything that was once moving faster than light was now moving a million times slower, he smiled awkwardly. "Hi." He smiled, waving shortly. 

Dick began to push him out of the room, Dick closing the door behind himself as he held the note pad in his hand, ignoring her calls for help. "Do not go in there Milo." He said sternly, Milo gave a tight smile and watched as the adult walked away, note pad in hand. Milo looked around the corner and saw the man disappear. 

Milo smirked as he pushed his back against the door, his back covering the handle, reaching his hand behind his back, grabbing hold of the handle and opening the door, slipping into the room quickly, closing the door once he was in, the girl jumped a little in her seat. "Hi." He greeted, yet again, smiling a big dorky smile. She gave him an awkward smile, he could see the tears that were built up, but he did not ask about them. "You're Milo?" She questioned as he sat down in front of her. "How did you know?" The boy questioned. "I saw you; I saw what you felt that night, you looked so young and it was raining." He was already seeing a flash back, his mind taking back to the place he remembered so well; the rain falling from the sky, mixed with the harsh winds, his black curly hair sticking to his forehead, the panic and fear stuck in his chest, he turned and looked behind him seeing the bright lights coming towards him.

He snapped out of it with a shake of his head, he was not ready to relive his past. "So your hair is purple? Did you dye it, or did it just magically happen... My hair started turning white a few years ago so now I have to dye it once a month, I do not suit white hair." He commented wanting to change the subject. "Why was your hair turning white?" "Not sure, maybe it had something to do with my-my-my old age? Or stress, which one is more believable." He began to remember Milo did not know this girl, she was but a stranger. She laughed quietly to herself.