𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ELKO DINER

𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙧 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

Living on the streets had been hard for child Milo. He small and that made him an easy target for a lot of people to use him, but it was also a job opportunity, he had-had a few men ask him to help them break into a place and because of his size he could fit through the vents, he took the job and once they were in, they gave him a couple hundred dollars and he left, a few hours later the building he had unlocked was on the news and a robbery had been reported.

There were a lot of dark days for Milo when he lived on the street, the lack of food, the lack of cleanliness, the lack of everything, sure he survived and he knew other people had it harder, but for someone who was nine years old, living in an abandoned whorehouse, that always reeked of drugs and sex, sure he could have moved to a different building, but the homeless don't take to kindly to people who stole their spots and it was the only place Milo knew was safe from other homeless people and people who wanted to take him.

"What's that?" Rachel questioned. Dani was giving Rachel a tarot card reading while Milo laid on his back, eyes closed, and limbs extended. "Your past. The tower." Milo cracked a single laugh. "That's ironic." He stated. "Mimi, shut up... Continue."

"Uh, upheaval, it leads to a period of darkness. Your present. The moon. The realm of dreams. Your unconscious knows the way back to the light. You have to trust you intuition. It'll guide you to your purpose... Your future. The hanged man. Brutality is coming your way. You must prepare to make a great sacrifice... or suffer a great loss." It went quiet before Rachel gasped. Milo lifted his head up and looked towards Rachel with frowned eyebrows. "Holy shit!" She exclaimed. "You okay?" Dani asked, Milo watched as she stared down at the card. "Yeah. I thought I saw something." She replied

The door opened and Milo sat up, putting his hands behind him, leaning into them. "Eriel... What's wrong?" "Someone died." Milo stated causing Rachel to look to him. "What! I know the look." He replied. "It's your dad." She stated. "That asshole follow you again?" "No... He's dead." "Called it!... Sorry." He looked down after he received a very harsh glare from Rachel.

"What happened?" Rachel asked, turning back to Eriel. "They don't know. It looks like something attacked him... Dani, I'm sorry." "It wasn't me." Rachel stated. "I know." She replied. "Hey, I'm sorry." Rachel grabbed Dani's hand in a comforting manner.