𝐓𝐄𝐍 PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT

𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙧 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘦𝘯

warning   ( self-harm mention; scars   )

Everyone was exhausted from the events that happened only a few hours ago, meaning the teens that were in the backseat were sleeping peacefully. "They're cute, aren't they." Kory said as she looked towards Milo and Rachel.

Rachel had her head on his shoulder, while Milo had his head on top of her head. Milo was sharing his music with her, meaning they both had in one earbud in opposite ears, both sleeping soundlessly. Milo had taken his hoodie off and placed it over their lap (before they both fell asleep), Milo forearms were exposed as his long sleeves (that belonged to his shirt), were pulled up to his elbows.

Kory glanced towards Gar whose head was up against the window. She smiled slightly, looking back to Milo and Rachel, something catching her eye. "He has scars?" Dick sucked in his lips, nodding his head, knowing exactly what she was talking about. "Yep."

"He hurts himself?" She questioned. "I don't know." He glanced to her, seeing her watching Milo with her eyebrows knitted. "I asked him about once and I didn't see or hear from him for a week. When he got back, he told me he stayed with his friend, Barry. And I never asked him about it again... that was also the last time I saw him in a short sleeved shirt." Dick explained.

"Milo doesn't talk about himself ever. In the years I've known him, and I only found out the other day that he has siblings." "Wait, but I thought he had super-fast healing? Or whatever he calls it." "He does, but maybe-maybe, if you get hurt in the same spot over and over again, it leaves a scar. I honestly don't know... Just don't tell Milo-"

"Don't tell Milo what?" The boy lifted his head off Rachels and rubbed his eye. "That we're staying in a motel." Dick replied. Milo groaned. "Gross." He mumbled. "They always smell like feet and sex." He commented, stretching a little, causing Rachel to move a little, nuzzling closer into him.