𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 DOOM PATROL

𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙧 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦

The robot held both Rachel and Milo's arms as he dragged the two through the house. Garfield following. "Come on Cliff. It's alright man, their cool." Garfield tried to argue. "Make them go." The robot demanded, letting go of the two, once they were at the front door.

"What is this place? Who are you people?" Rachel asked. "Chief calls us, the uh, conventionally challenged and this place is-" "You two need to go home." Cliff interrupted Gar.

"A-a-are you, uh, robot or?..." Rachel questioned. "Oh, here we go." The tin man groaned. "He's a robot-man." Garfield said a large smile on his face. "Oh, fuck me." The Robot groaned. "He was a race car driver, pretty famous one too, but he got into a bad accident. His body was kaput, but Chief saved his brain." Gar knocked on his head. "Knock it off!" Cliff snapped. "Well, what little was left of it." Garfield resorted back. Cliff looked to the green haired teen. "Hey! They've gotta before the Chief gets home." Cliff said.

"Who's the Chief?" Milo asked looking between the robot and shapeshifter, looking for an answer. "Oh, well he's the greatest doctor in the world." Garfield said smugly. "Saved all of us." "All of you?" Rachel began looking around the house

"Who else lives here?" She questioned. The robot winced. "Well there's..." Cliff stopped the green haired teen from talking, grabbing him and pulling him to the side away from Milo and Rachel. "You do realise this is supposed to be a secret, right?" Cliff snapped. Garfield went to open his mouth, but Cliff interrupted him. "No, no, no, let me get this straight. You want the Chief, who just learned to walk again to walk into your dumbassery."

Milo and Rachel began to wonder off, walking around aimlessly. The two continued walking in silence until could faintly hear a song; Thunder by AC/DC, and the two walked to a set of doors and looked through the circle windows that were on the doors.

They looked to each other smiling as they went back to watching him cook and dance around. The smell of food making Milo's stomach growl (it had been too long since he ate), he clenched his stomach as he stared at the food. They both pushed the kitchen doors and quietly walked further into the kitchen.

"Hey! Wow. Shows over." Cliff grabbed Milo's hood and Rachels arm. The man turned around and was covered head to toe in bandage. He put the knife down and turned the music down while Gar leaned against a wall and took a bite of an apple.