𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 EVILDOER

a/n: there is a note at the end of the chapter, please read it (its nothing bad, promise

a/n: there is a note at the end of the chapter, please read it (its nothing bad, promise. its just to clarify something that happens within this chapter)

𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙧 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

The second Milo knew where they were going he was out of the moving car and began super speeding down the driveway to the house. He ran inside the house finding Kory with her hands around Rachels throat, who was screaming in pain.

Gar and Milo slowly approached her. "Kory?" Gar questioned, resulting in him getting picked up by his neck. Dick came bursting in, Kory threw the green haired shapeshifter at the other adult as if Gar were a rag doll, knocking them both to the ground. Milo watched wide eyed, not knowing what to do; He didn't want to hurt Kory, she was his friend, nor did he want her to hurt the people he cared about the most.

Milo began running circles around her, literally, in an attempted to slow her down, but it only seemed to make her more irritated, every time she attempted to leave her hand was forced back, due to the speed of the tornado. "Milo!" Donna exclaimed, and he turned his head and saw her with her lasso. He slid to a halt causing Donna to throw the rope around Kory, trapping her.

Donna rolled on the ground, bring Kory in more, this resulted in magenta haired woman to pull back. The two playing a game of tag of war, before Donna yanked Kory towards her slamming her into the coffee table, which was now in pieces. Kory was out cold, and the glowing rope dimmed, revealing just a gold rope.

Milo and Donna looked towards each other; they were the only two left standing.

"You alright?" Dick asked Gar who gasped for a breath. "Yeah." He wheezed out. "It's going to be okay Rachel." Angela said as she helped her daughter up, once off the ground she flung herself into Milo's arms, who immediately wrapped his arms around her, picking her up off the ground a little.

"What happened?" Dick asked. "She tried to kill my daughter." Angela stated as she stood beside Milo and Rachel who were still hugging, which Milo found a little weird, not the hugging, the fact she was standing beside them. "Rachel?" Dick questioned, Rachel finally let go of Milo and slowly turned. "I was trying to help Kory get her memory back. I must have done something wrong." "No. None of this is your fault." Milo rubbed her arm, Rachel turning to hide in Milo's embrace.