Chapter two.

Armani Richard"Mani or M"18 years old

Armani Richard
"Mani or M"
18 years old

Awaking me out of my slumber was a ringing phone of course it was Milan every morning she called me . I rolled my eyes before picking up .

"Yes ma'am " I spoke into the phone .

"Girl I been sitting outside waiting on you for a hot minute where are you " she yelled .

I sat up in my bed rubbing my eyes "I'm not going " I said . All I heard was a scoff "and why is that " she asked .

"Lawrence had an episode and I don't think he's over this one yet , and I got a feeling if i walk out this room it's not gone be pretty for me so just go " I said .

She smacked her lips "no I'm going to knock on the door and tell him to let you out " she said being difficult.

"Ain't I say just fucking go Milan Danm " I said growing annoyed . All she wanna do is help me I can't be helped this is all I have left my father .

She sighed "okay M , just let me know if you need some " she said . I rolled my eyes " Alrite " I said before hanging up .

I got out of my bed and put on my slippers before unlocking my door and going to the bathroom to do my hygiene.

A drunken Lawrence walked my way . "You look good a little to good even better then your momma " he said grabbing my butt and I pushed him away.

"Your my father why do you do these things to me " I asked he looked at me and shrugged his shoulders "because I can " he said .

"well you look a mess " I said before going into the bathroom and locking it behind me . I turned on the shower and got in .

Man I need to get out of here before he actually tries something cause this shit is getting out of hand.

______________________________

Lawrence had went to work which gave me the time to just chill at home by myself where I felt comfortable.

I got up of the couch walking to kitchen only to see it was empty and yo girl was starving. Which meant I needed a ride to the store.

I pulled out my phone about to call Milan but our short disagreement ran across my mind . I felt bad all she wanted to do is help .

But at this moment I'm feeling helpless .

I sat down on the stool remembering ole boy putting his number in my phone what is his name .