Chapter fifthteen

Armani whined her hips as she danced to the music . She was drunk as fuck and just vibing . "Here bitch " Milan said giving her another shot . As long as Milan has known her cousin she has never known for her to have this much fun .

"M really out her body " Mell said to Miko as they watched her and he smiled he loved to see her happy he wanted everything great for her .

"Hell yeah I'm happy I could do this shit fa ha she deserve it " he respond and Mell nodded his head agreeing.

Mikari sat next to ray as she typed away on her phone . "You don't wanna dance or nothing , want a drink " she asked and Ray chuckled "no thank you " she said still typing on her phone .

"Who are you texting Rayven " Kari asked snatching her phone and looking through the messages it was Alore .

"Oh so you wanna eat this bitch pussy huh " Mikari shouted throwing her phone at her and Ray mugged her "I just don't wanna bitch who fuck any and everybody " she spat and Mikari slapped her "I only have sex with you Ray what are you talking about and for you to disrespect me like that is just fucking crazy " she yelled .

Ray sucked her teeth "yeah right , I'll see you later when I'm bending you over that's all you good for anyways huh being fucked " Ray snapped and Kari threw her drink at her "fuck you " she spat .

"You already did " Ray said walking off going to talk to some random who had been eyeing her the whole night .

Mikari felt her eyes swell up she couldn't believe Ray was treating her like that . Her whole life she had been looking for love and no one has given it to her .

"I'm such a idiot " she mumbled to herself. She watched from a distance as Milan and Armani danced and she frowned . She felt bad for how she treated Armani and was now regretting it .

Meanwhile

Angie sat in the Eastbond Traphouse injecting drugs into her arm . She was happy . Drugs made her happy .  Even though when sometimes she would miss her son , it had been almost 3 months since she had seen him .

She let out a loud sigh as Lawrence came in with a blunt and a bottle of pills "what's wrong with you " he asked her .

"I miss my son " she expressed and he laughed "you wasn't thinking about yo son when you was fucking for crack " he said .

"Then you got these nasty ass braids in Carter aye look at the bitch braids " he said and Carter and Leo laughed.

"Aye where boss man been at " Carter asked they worked at the trap under nudy .  "Oh shit he on vacation for the rest of the week some bitch birthday or some " Leo responded .

Lawrence sighed "my daughter's birthday is coming up in like three weeks " he said and Angie laughed "I didn't know you had a daughter what's her name " she asked .

"Armani " he said and she rolled her eyes "Armani Richard the bitch living with my baby daddy is yo daughter " she spat .

"Yeah that's my baby " he said and she laughed "no offense but I hate that bitch " she said .

"Why you don't like my daughter she hasn't did anything to you " he said and she mugged "girl your daughter is fucking my man " she yelled .

Lawrence felt as blood boiled the thought of his daughter fucking someone else pissed him off . He wanted her all to himself. 

"Oh imma handle that " was all he said before he sparked his blunt .

***

The group of "friends" walked in the house all of them drunk ass day .  Armani drunk from her cup of patron she smiled she was about to graduate inna few weeks and her new life was soon to begin .