Chapter 32

Omniscient POV

Devin groaned as he stretched his body out seeing milan asleep next to him . He was happy he was with her and couldn't see himself being with anyone else .

He had literally been about her since he met her .

His phone dinged

The Gang 💣

Miko
Man Armani big pregnant ass trippen dry got me up this morning ordering her food
Tim
Okay Uber Eats 😂😂
Mell
Tim you funny ash 😂😂
Me
Omm but when we meeting up ?
Mell
Tonight we needa to get this shit done

Thread Ends

Milan purposely rolls over him causing him to laugh "man get yo fat ass on " he said and she mugged him . "Okay you small neck bitch " she said and he laughed .

"Why yo ass so mean to me " he said .

She ignored him getting on her phone and he smacked his teeth " man get off that phone" he said snatching it away .

Out of curiosity he looked at the screen seeing the name Anthony . He mugged before looking up at her "yo wtf is this " he snapped .

And she said nothing "what my nigga you death now , you can't fucking her Milan " he said and she rolled her eyes "I can hear i just have nothing to say " .

"Yes the fuck you do , who the fuck is this " he  yelled making her jump . "My Ex "she mumbled but he heard her loud and clear .

"Why the fuck you texting yo ex , like what I'm not good enough for you or sum Lan " he said with all serious and she started crying .

" he was just asking me something " she said and he chuckled before throwing her phone at the wall .

"And I don't gaf if he was finna give you a million dollars you don't fucking text no other nigga . Then while you next to me like I'm so fucking goofy . You so lucky I don't beat yo ass Milan " he said .

"Devin I'm sorry " she said and he sucked his teeth "man Lan shut that shit up , I'm not even mad that you texting this nigga . You on that disrespectful shit you in here talking to this nigga with my baby in yo stomach " he said just going off .

"I said I was sorry Devin " she yelled and he just laughed "how you mad that I caught you texting another nigga " he said .

"I should tell you get the fuck out my house how about that " he said and her head snapped in his direction "Churo don't play with me " she said .

And he shrugged his shoulders "nobody fucking playing with you Milan . I let a lot of shit you do slide cause I fuck with you but don't make me show you who the fuck I am " he said before getting up walking out .

He got up walking out the room before slamming the door .  Milan sighed before getting up out the bed and picking up her now broken phone .

She felt as if he was over exaggerating Ant was only asking about the baby , but Devin had to snap . She knew he had bad attitude the deeper they got into there relationship.

She rolled her eyes before getting ready for the day and then running errands including getting her phone fixed .

She pulled up into Mikari's apartments knowing this was the only person she could talk to since Armani was now back in California.