Chapter three

Makari CarterKari 17 years old

Makari Carter
Kari
17 years old

"Makari have you talked to Miko " my mother asked .  I rolled my eyes "no" I said as I picked through my food .

"Kari you can't be mad at him about what happened to Angie it was in the pass he did his time " she expressed.

"Momma Angie and him where my age when he killed that girl . It just scares me that my brother could have did that . I would never expect him no not Miko " I said .

"That is my son what you are feeling is what I felt when he told us . But you have to realize that isn't Miko anymore . He doesn't hurt people " she said .

"Momma how do you think he can afford what he affords Miko has no job so stop defending him . You have did this his whole life " I spat .

And she slapped "listen here I know my son might sell drugs her and there but he not out here hurting people . Miko knows better . And for you to prance around and scream you love Miko when you need him you sholl are disrespecting him now . This makes me think this has something to do with that grown ass boy " she spat out .

"Momma Melly is only 19 " I whined . And she laughed "see I knew it if Miko is telling you to stay away from him that's what you do Makari " She said .

"Well tell him to stay away from Armani " I said getting up from the table .  My momma smacked her lips "lil girl don't walk away from me " she said .

"Momma I think where done talking " I said grabbing my keys and going to my car . I usually went everywhere with Miko but where not speaking .

I pulled out my phone calling Armani .

She answered on the fourth ring "wassup Kari " she asked .

"You wanna go shopping or something " I asked . I wanted to talk to her about Miko .

The line went silent "yeah sure give me about 20 minutes I'll send you the address " she said and then hung up .

I started my car going to Mikos house I want to apologize I'm not mad about Angie I'm mad about Melly .

I pulled up to his house seeing not just his car but Melly's as well this is about to be some shit .

I knocked on the door and it swung open showing Melly shirtless. Ohh great heavenss

"Kari is you gone come in or what " Melly asked . I pulled out the door before closing it .