Chapter 31

Armani's pov
1 month later
6 months into her pregnancy

I groaned as I walked down the stairs of me and Miko's new house . Since the unneeded drama he's been keeping me real put up .

Like I can't leave out the house or nothing if I'm hungry he's bringing me food , I can't even go shopping for the twins like I want to .

But he left me his card so I'm finna buy up some shit . Online shopping you say

I grabbed his card off the kitchen counter before getting my MacBook and sitting on the sofa .

Not even a minute later Miko FaceTimed me when I say he be blowing me up now . He do he be stressing me out

"What Darnell " I said calling him buy his middle name . He smacked his lips "so you mad cause I care about you " he said and I rolled my eyes looking at his background "where the fuck you at " I snapped .

"You trippen" Tim said and I smacked my lips "shut up , now bae wya " I frowned in the camera .

"I'm at the trap then I'm on my way to you , why what's wrong " he asked counting money as he talked to me .

" my feet hurt , and I'm sad cause I wanna go shopping for the twins and you not letting me . There my babies Miko " I said about to cry . I been real emotional lately .

Devin groaned "I hate when they do that shit , it make you wanna do it " he said complaining about me and Milan's crying .

He looked at me and frowned "let me finish up and imma pull up . And imma take you shopping tomorrow " he said and I cheesed .

"Mani you know you big as fuck right " he said and I mugged him and he laughed "why you laughing you did this " I said crying

"Mani you know you big as fuck right " he said and I mugged him and he laughed "why you laughing you did this " I said crying .

He frowned before pulling me into a hug "stop crying , you know I'm just messing with you " he said kissing my forehead.

"Bae what should we name the twins " i asked as i grabbed his hands leading him to their bed . "I don't know let's ask Saint " he said before yelling his name .

"What da" he said mugging Miko making me laugh . Saint really can't stand people at all .

"What should we name the twins " he asked and he mugged "da im only three how would I know " he said .

"What about Nana " he said .

"Or Za'Naya " I said and Miko looked at me "I fuck with it " he said .

"Now name yo son " I said and he looked at me dumbfounded "Zy'Mir " he said and I nodded my head "yeah that's cold " I said .

Saint just rolled his eyes and walked out .

"Well fuck you to then lil nigga " Miko said getting offended and I laughed at him .

***