Chapter seven

1 month later
Omniscient Pov

Meek sat in his bedroom sitting up in his bed enjoying the view while playing his game and smoking a blunt his favorite thing to do when he wasn't working . Meek had yet to go back to Atlanta it was toxic and not for him . Only person who he felt kept it real with him was Armani only thing she ever hid from him was her father abusing her .

Since he had been here in Cabo he had been working it's Mexico so money wasn't as good but it was money plus his mental was getting  better since he had been out here .

His phone rang it was Armani she was the only person he would even answer the phone for . As soon as the call connected she started talking .

"Uhh Meek when are you coming back " she complained . He got out his bed pulling out an ironing board and putting his clothes on it .

"I don't know I'm getting myself together people was being disloyal " He said and she shook her head in the camera.

"You should have brought me with you I know it's so pretty out there " she said and He nodded his head "hell yeah ,you would love it out here " he said .

"You talked to nudy since you and Kari jumped him " He asked and she rolled her eyes just by the question.

"No , word at school is he's running around with Alore so you know its fuck him " she said eating some hot fries .

"Mmm , how you feel about that " He asked . And she sucked her teeth "it's cool he wasn't my nigga anyways " she said nonchalantly.

And he laughed "it's okay to be mad Mani " he said and she mugged him "I can't be hurt ova no nigga but best believe when I see him imma beat his ass fa even thinking he can play with me like that " she said .

He smirked "you can't beat that boy ass every time he do some you don't like M" he said and she smacked her lips "who can't " she said .

"But imma call you later meek I'm finna go to school " she said hanging up .

***

Alore through her head back as she rode nudy thick shaft . "Mmm fuck " she said releasing and seconds later he did to . He slid the condom off and then stepped off into the bathroom.
She heard the toilet flush and she frowned. She secretly wanted to have a baby by him just to get him to stay with her .

She through on some clothes and sat on the bed waiting for him to come out .

"Nudy what are we " she asked . He rolled his eyes and laughed this was just so funny to him and not to her she felt as if he was just playing with her emotions.

"Nothing and why you tell yo messy ass friends we together and we not we fuck a couple times and you start that delusional ass shit " he said .

"I mean we were as soon as you put it in we was together " she said and he laughed .

"You gone fuck around and get both of our ass knocked off since you don't know how to shut the fuck up " he said and she looked at him confused "what " she asked .

He ran his hands through his dreads "bro Armani is gone kill us . Only how I even fucked you was because her and Kari jumped me but now I'm regretting even fucking you for real " he said and she started to cry she felt that nudy loved her . Well she thought he treated her like a girlfriend but when she wanted to be one he would quickly reject her .

"So you really don't like me " She asked . He looked at her "no tf , girl you have can't casual sex " he asked .

"No " she said before crying and he grabbed his things " I think I should leave " he said .