Chapter 26

2 months later
Armani's Pov
Location: Los Angeles, California

I sat in my new apartment on FaceTime with Mikari as she she showed me the baby "she is so cute " I whined

I sat in my new apartment on FaceTime with Mikari as she she showed me the baby "she is so cute " I whined .

Her hair was super curly and she looked just like Melly . I cleared my throat "how is Miko " I asked and she rolled her eyes .

"He probably some where with wavy " she said and I frowned "so there together " I asked . And she simply shrugged her shoulders "Miko told me he wasn't claiming nobody after you so I think they just fucking around " she said .

I was dead ass sad ive been feeling mad sick for the past two weeks and I made an appointment with my doctor.

Me and her caught up and talked until it was time for me to get ready for my appointment.

"Bummy fit but the bag expensive " I said sticking my tongue out as I walked into the doctors office

"Bummy fit but the bag expensive " I said sticking my tongue out as I walked into the doctors office . I walked to the desk to check in only to see this bitch wavy sitting at the desk . The fuck she doing in Cali ?

She smirked "it's nice seeing you here " she said and I rolled my eyes "are you stalking me shouldn't you be in Atlanta " i asked .

"I reside here from time to time " she said and I smacked my lips "bitch you know my name sign me in " I said walking away .

After about 30 minutes my name was called and I went to the back . After talking with my doctor she said I should take a pregnancy test .

I pissed in the cup and boom I'm pregnant.

I pulled out my phone instantly calling Milan "Bitch I'm Pregnant " I said and she bust out laughing.

"Welp how far along are you" she asked . I smiled "three months I can't believe I ain't notice " I said laughing at myself .

"So when you gone tell Miko " she asked and I rolled my eyes . "Miko clearly good on me " I said .

"Armani tell that boy " she yelled through the phone . As I walked through the hallway I bumped into somebody and it was wavy .