Chapter four

Miko Carter Meek 21 years old

Miko Carter
Meek
21 years old

"Melly has a whole girlfriend, don't tell me you ain't know meek " Kari said yelling at me . Shit this was news to me he said he was taking to somebody but I ain't know if they was together.

"Shit this news to me " I said shrugging my shoulders walking out of my living room to the the kitchen .

"I think something is up with Mani " I heard and I turned around now facing her . "Wym " I asked .

"The day I picked her up she had on these big ass winter clothes mind you where in August it's hot ass hell " she said .

I shook my head " you think she would tell us if some shit going on " I asked .

" no dumbass we just met the girl not to long ago " she said . I grabbed my keys off the table and slid on my slides .

"Where you going " she asked me . I sucked my teeth I hated being questioned in my own house at that .

"Out " I said walking out of my house to my car . I started it speeding off to go talk to one of my associates who also lived in those apartments.

"Wassup Lawrence " I said looking him up and down something been off with dude since day one .

He laughed "Wassup boss man why you called me out here " he said .

I sighed "it's girl in these apartments I'm worried about I just want you to keep a look out and check on her . Make sure she good " I said .

"What's her name " he asked . I pulled out a blunt sparking it "Armani " I said and he seem shocked but never said nothing .

"Alrite boss imma keep a look out " he said before walking back into the building .