Chapter nine .

5 weeks later
Omniscient POV

Armani fixed her eyelash in the mirror applying finishing touches . She sprayed her perfume on and walked out of her room . She walked the the kitchen grabbing a bottle of orange juice .

Ray makari's supposed girlfriend walked out of the guest room where they slept . "You look beautiful m " she said before looking at her "but bae needs tampons " .

Armani smiled she honestly loved Ray she was nice and you could tell that she really cared about Makari . "Look in my bathroom I should have some " she said .

She walked to the guest room seeing a mugged up Makari she was cramping and upset "Aww my poor baby " mani cooed and Kari rolled her eyes .

"I fucking hate it here , but baby where you going looking all smexy " Kari asked and Armani grinned "to see my dad " she said and makari nodded her head .

She never knew what Armani went through so she couldn't tell her friend not to go .

***

Armani sighed before killing the engine of her car . She got out and began to walk towards the building . Two weeks ago her dad ended up hitting her up telling her had news to tell her and that he wanted to apologize.

Once she got to the door she stared at the apartment numbers "357 " she mumbled feeling a wift of sadness come through her body .

She banged on the door and it quickly flew open with her father mugging , but once he seen her he smiled .

"Oh my good Armani " her dad said pulling her into a hug and she pushed him away "we not on that yet " she said and he frowned .

"Armani I'm sorry I was on coke and I was drinking everyday " he said trying to make up for what he did and she scoffed .

"Daddy that still don't give you the excuse to abuse me and make sexual motions my way I am your blood . I'm your daughter " she said crying .

"Why did you leave without saying goodbye " he asked and she scoffed "cause you don't deserve to shit from me " she snapped back .

"I fucking hate you " she yelled at him hitting him in his chest . "I cooked for you , I cleaned for you , I loved you after everything you did . And you know how you repay me you beat my ass . " she cried .

Lawrence couldn't help but listen he didn't change and he was still on drugs . He just needed to see her , but he was planning . He believed if he couldn't have her no one can .

"Aye what's going on out here " nudy said walking out his apartment. Emotions where so high Armani didn't even get the chance to walk into the apartment with him .

She turned to him "and you , you act like you really like me and that you see us together but we have an argument and you go and fuck the next bitch . Fucking hoe ass nigga " she said.

"You know what fuck this and fuck y'all " she said with a face full of tears . "Armani wait " nudy said but she pulled back from him "don't touch me " she said before walking out .

***

Milan moaned out as she let Anthony eat her out ever since Melly moaned out Makari's name she suspected that they where sleeping with each other.