Chapter 29

Miko and Armani where now laid up in her hotel room since wavy has been constantly just popping up .

"Can you still have sex " Miko asked her and she smacked her lips "we just fucked " she said .

"If we can't fuck 3 times a night peace " he said getting up and she laughed "boy bring yo ass back " she said and her phone dinged .

☕️.

Kari 😒
Bitch so you gone bring it up or no ?

Milan 🫶🏽
Right we wanna know

Me
Y'all nosey as fuck but I'm finna bring it up , but not because y'all wanna know . Cause I wanna know I'm trynna see how the rest of my life gone go . Cause if he was he can just be with her and keep the same energy he had when I was gone .

End of thread

Miko walked back in from the bathroom and Armani sat in the bed just staring at him . "Wassup with you " he asked walking to the mini fridge.

"So why I hear when you was gone you was running around with wavy , which I know . But was you boosting that hoe head up like y'all was gone be together " she asked .

And he laughed "what is you on " he asked . Armani instantly start crying "what I'm saying Miko is who do you want . I keep hearing shit all the shit you did with her . I don't wanna hear that shit I wanna move on and be happy with you . But I must know everything give me the closure please " she literally begged him .

"Yeah I told her some shit out of anger . I was mad dab my girl left me after all that shit . I was drunk and it happened it was a accident. I wanted to tell you everyday cause that shit was eating me up , that's why I wouldn't even touch yo ass " he said sparking his blunt sitting on the bed .

"Miko I wanna be with you , and I know you wanna be with me . Hell you better , but I think we need a break like I said at the restaurant. I wanna be able to heal from this without you because right now seeing you all I think about is her . " she said and he nodded his head understand .

"I understand if that's what you wanna do , but Danm how long you wanna be on a break . " he said making her laugh "you just gone know " she said .

Two Months Later

Armani stepped into the doctors office as Miko followed behind her . They haven't seen each other  since they officially ended things .  "You look good " he said and she didn't respond.

They walked into the room and she sat on the chair bed and he sat down in the corner. She was only ignoring him because wavy harassed her the whole time she was in Cali .

It's like the bitch only moved there to watch her every move .

"Miko why you can't seem to keep your dog on a leash " she said and he looked up from his phone at her "excuse me " he said .

"The bitch keep popping up at my house like Danm I know the dick good and all but " Armani said scratching her head .

"Imma handle it " was all he said causing Armani to roll her eyes . Seconds later her doctor walked into the room . She smiled at the scene "hey M , this must be the father " she said .