Chapter fourteen

Two days later
Omniscient pov

Armani sat in her room of Lawrence's apartment with no where to go she ran to the only place she known her whole life .

A drunken Lawrence walked in and seen his young daughter sitting on the bed "you look good " he said licking his lips and she mugged him .

"Inappropriate " she mumbled getting her bag and pushing past him she only stayed there until it was time for her to leave for the Bahamas she wasn't letting him fuck her trip up and Miko didn't tell her nothing about canceling it .

She got in her car and let out a deep sigh she was about to be surround by herself around everyone who has done her wrong in someway .

Nudy was going to be there she definitely didn't want to see him he was the one who more than likely told Miko that they did something.

She liked Miko she really did but that quickly turned to hate once he kicked her out .

She started her car and sped off to the airport banging young boy . She was on her bullshit this whole weekend despite what was going on she just wanted to have fun .

***

Miko threw his bags into the trunk of his car pissed wasn't the word . His mom took all morning to pick up Saint , and he had just found out that nudy was still going on the trip . Now he had to deal with both him and Armani .

"This week bet not be no bullshit I swear to god " he said pulling off to the airport.

Once he got there everyone was there waiting on him . Mikari was cuddled up with Ray and Milan and Melly where sitting down talking .

Nudy walked in moments later and Miko mugged him "I thought Mell told yo bitch ass not to come " Miko said venomous.

"Okay but this Armani trip and she ain't say I couldn't come so your reason is invalid " he said typing at his phone and Miko sucked his teeth .

Minutes later Mani walked in she looked good as fuck and Miko was now regretting his decision on kicking her out but his pride was to big to even speak to her .

(Her fit , use yall imagination:)

"Ohhh bitch you look good " Makari said making Milan agree with her . Mikari was trying to keep her composure during the trip but all she could truly think about was jumping all over Melly .

She cheesed "thank y'all I love you guys I truly do " Armani said to them . She loved her friends even tho they were dysfunctional .

She gave a sly smile to nudy and hugged Melly then proceeded to walk past Meek she wasn't talking to him she was going to have fun .