Chapter 25

Armani woke up in the middle of the night just to see pouring rain and know Miko

Armani woke up in the middle of the night just to see pouring rain and know Miko . She let out a loud sigh before taking out her phone to text him .

Miko 😒🫶🏽
You still using the bathroom
_______________________
2:30 am

Me
Where the fuck you at its 2:30 in da morning?🤦🏾‍♀️
Read  -2:31am

End of thread

She threw her phone to the side getting out of her bed . For the past week Miko hasn't been coming home at night and even turning down sex . 

She walked to Saints room seeing that he was still sleep . She gently closed her door and walked downstairs and walked to the living room pulling out some weed and began to roll it up .

Once she was done rolling her blunt she played Jhené Aiko . She lit her blunt and just listened to the music play .

Once she was done smoking she grabbed a bottle of wine . "I really hate this nigga " she mumbled pouring a glass turning on greys anatomy.

***

She awoke with the sunlight in her face and a blanket covering her body . She smelled the scent of bacon and she walked to the kitchen seeing wavy cooking with a smirk .

"Hey girl" she greeted Armani extremely happy .  Armani just looked at her strange before grabbing a bottle of water "Wassup " she asked peeping hickies on her neck .

Minutes later Miko walked in and smelled of perfume. Armani let out a scoff before walking away .  He grabbed her arm "Wassup with you " he asked .

"Miko why you smell like a bitch " she asked and he licked his lips "Armani what are you talking about " he said with low eyes . It was obvious he was high .

"Miko bro you ain't been coming home , i know something " she said to him .

Wavy just stood by smirking . Two  nights ago her and Miko got drunk while Armani was out with Kari and they had sex .

"Yo you trippen " Miko said and she let out a dry laugh "I'm trippen " she said .  And he licked his lips not saying nothing  .

She just walked out the door making sure to slam it on her way out . She got to her car and just closed to door and began to cry .

This all happened out of no where they were so happy she didn't get why Miko was acting like this .

***