Chapter thirteen

Omniscient Pov
2 days before the trip

Angie released all over nudy shaft and seconds later he sent a load into her .  She climbed from on top of him and laid next to him heavily breathing .

"When you coming back Ang " nudy asked he needed her to come back . Miko had recently been on his trail and gotten suspicious about Angie's whereabouts . Recently Nudy has been getting caught up playing the game of hide and seek with Angie .

"Who" she said . And he mugged her "you , you do have a son " he protested .

She laughed "boy I'm not fucking come back crack is my son and I I'm already having a hard time with that "she said .

"Bitch you real sad " he shouted and she laughed "you worse , these niggas talk all day you don't think I know meek sent you here to look for me . Now who the sad one stand up cause you week in da knees " she fussed .

"Fuck you hoe " nudy said with envy and she smirked "you already did " she said and he walked out the room .

***

Milan sat in restaurant looking over the menu as her and Melly enjoyed there time together.

"I love you " Melly said she smiled . Secretly he was still sleeping with Mikari but he just couldn't let Milan go he wanted her in his life .

"I love you to " she biting her lip , meanwhile she had been sleeping with her ex , Anthony just made her feel wanted and happy , but she she just couldn't let Melly go . She wanted him .

"I have to tell you something " she blurted out and he nodded his head before throwing his head back taking a shot .

"When you screamed out Mikari name I felt so betrayed Jamelvin your my bestfriend and you hurt me . When we first got together I told you about my ex and you acting just like him if you want us to work then you need to change because you calling me her name makes me think that you don't love me " she pouted .

"Mimi I don't ever want you to feel like that again I do love you , you mean everything to me I'll beat a bitch up fa you all dat " he said making her laugh "but no for real I love you ma "he said and they shared a kiss .

They felt as if they really made progress .

***

Mikari moaned out as Ray hit her from the back giving her deep strokes . "Omg I love you " she moaned out but she didn't really love her girlfriend.

She just wanted to have sex and lots of it . Since she had been having sex with Melly that's all she could think about .

She would sit in class and fantasize about him bending her over the desk she was that in love with him .

She creamed onto the pink strap and then got up and walked to the shower . After about 30 minutes she finished her hygiene and then got ready for school.

She into science class and sat in her desk she was the last person in class and she didn't care she had been recently skipping most of her classes and her gpa was deteriorating.

She rolled her eyes before sitting in her desk and the the teacher walked up to her "Mrs.Carter can I see you after class " Kevin said . 

"Mhmm " she said rolling before rolling her eyes .

Once the bell rung Mikari stayed after watching all the students walk out and mugged . Kevin walked over to the door and closed it .