Chapter 19: part two

Miko hoped out the all black Benz truck and walked into the tall sky scrapper

Miko hoped out the all black Benz truck and walked into the tall sky scrapper. It was now 3:00 am and he has found his was way in New York .

He rubbed his nose and groaned "I hate last minute shit " he said stepping into the elevator.

He stepped off the elevator and knocked on Peru's door . Seconds later it was slung open and the fat Cuban stood there naked .

"Put a towel on bitch ass nigga " Miko snapped .

***

"So let's be honest nigga who you told about the hit" Miko spat .

"I didn't tell nobody why would I tell someone I had my own son whacked " Peru said full of guilt .

"The thing is shit ain't adding up so imma have to kill you , your son , and you wife and things of that nature . Because I believe yo fat ass got something to do with this " Miko said pointing the gun at his head .

"A bitch named Angie came by here the other day and I gave her some information in exchange for something else " he said .

Miko literally spit on his face "you dirty ass bitch you traded information for some pussy . " he snapped and before the man could speak he shot him in his face .

"I hate a dumb ass nigga " he yelled before he pulled out his phone and called someone .

Meanwhile

Armani laid in bed as she felt someone slid into her and she began to moan "mmm " she moaned before opening her eyes seeing Lawrence.

"Oh my god " she said then she threw up she pushed him off of her . "Get off of me now " she said fighting him off .

Shit Saint .

Was all she thought as she tried to run out the room . He grabbed her by her hair dragging her back . She turned around and kneed him in the balls .

"Bitch " he yelled and she got up and ran out the room looking for Saint . She ran to his room seeing Angie holding him . "What are you doing here " she yelled .

"This is my shit bitch " Angie said and nudy came from behind and strangled her .

All she seen was Lawrence, Angie and nudy standing before her . Why would they do this to her . Nudy knew her , her whole life . Her own father , and lastly a bitch she barely knew .

Miko stood on the block selling and shit

Miko stood on the block selling and shit . It was hot outside and he just got back from New York .

"You got that shit " somebody said to him and he slide them drugs in exchange for cash .

Out of no where Mell pulled up on him and hopped out quick as fuck . "Nigga what you doing on da block somebody broke in yo shit "
He said .

"The fuck you talking about , niggas know " I said and he laughed "niggas must not " he said giving me that look .

Oh fuck no I hopped in my car and speed down the road no wonder why mani ain't blew up my shit all day . I was to focus on this bull shit I wasn't even there for my girl .

I just got out and instantly ran into my crib looking for shit I checked all the safes money was there . "They ain't come to rob this bitch " I said pulling out the money .

"If they did they missed the target " he said .

"Nah they got it they took mani and Saint i already know who did this shit I'm finna kill that nigga momma niggas bout to die " I said .

"Bro I'm with you who did this " he said .

"Angie and Nudy " I said .

"I always knew that nigga wasn't right bro , mtfs not loyal " he said .

I ain't say no words I just got all my stuff and started packing "you good dude " he said .

"Nothing do I look fucking good they just took my girl and my son " I said .

"My bad " he said putting money into bags .

"So what we finna do " he said and I looked at him funny cause ain't I say we was finna kill this nigga momma we just gotta go hide my momma first .

"We finna go hide my momma duhh " I said and he looked at me "fashoo cause we finna kill nudy momma " he said .

"Fashoo " I said .

Minutes later we bust in my momma crib .

"Momma , gone head and get yo lil boo of the day and get the fuck unless you wanna die " he said .

She quickly left and grabbed her bags "where these tickets to " she said .

"Cabo " I said . Hope they make it back tho ugly ass bitches .

"Ain't people want yo head out there " he said .

"Yep" I said popping the p driving off to nudy complex.

Me and Mell got out with our guns and bare face yep want this bitch to feel the betrayal her son gave .

She shouldn't have raised a pussy ass bitch boy ! in my young boy voice .

We bust in her house as she watched the golden girls we shot her house the fuck up .

Angie , Lawrence and Nudy walked into the complex where nudy lived to put Saint and Armani

Angie , Lawrence and Nudy walked into the complex where nudy lived to put Saint and Armani .

Once they walked in Angie noticed the bullet holes and already knew something was up .

Nudy instantly ran to his mothers crib "bro I hate that nigga " he yelled .

And Lawrence went to put Armani and Saint away .  "This nigga really shot nudy momma up " Angie said she kinda laughed inside .

Bitch was crazy .

"Imma get that nigga momma " nudy said and Angie laughed "you must be joking if you think that nigga ain't already got rid of his momma ".

"That nigga so dead to me I'm finna kill Armani and Saint " he said and me and Lawrence head snapped .

"You not killing my baby "'we said in union.

"You just wanna rape yo daughter , and you just a fucking crack head " he said .

Angie quickly pulled out her gun she hid in her breast and shot him in the face .

"Now does anyone else wanna question authority " she said .

"No ma'am " Lawrence said sped walking out .

Angie walked over to nudy's dead body "sorry to see you go but you couldn't stay , you would just hold us back " she said putting her hand on her belly .

See Angie was once again pregnant and it was Nudy's .