Chapter 27

"You in love just say it " Armani said

"You in love just say it " Armani said . Miko smacked his lips "who said that " he said laughing as she looked at him with a o-shaped mouth .

"Oh so you don't love me " she said . And he rolled his eyes before laughing "stop playing you know I love you " he said grabbing her by her neck and bringing his face to hers . He then pecked her lips .

Out of know where wavy bust into the room and Armani just looked at her still straddling Miko .

" so this what we do " she yelled and Armani just laughed. Good thing Saint was at daycare.

"You gone dismiss this bitch or am I " Armani said already feed up that she had to deal with this shit .

"Wavy you gotta go " Miko said getting up placing on a shirt . "Why your my boyfriend this is our house " she said literally walking past him walking to the bathroom.

"Nahh cause now I'm getting real pissed off " Armani said getting up from the bed . She walked towards the bathroom and opened the door "bitch get out my house " she yelled .

"Your house " she scoffed . And Armani sucked her teeth "bitch I ain't stutter " she yelled .

Wavy took in the time and noticed her bump before laughing "you got this bitch pregnant " she yelled out before charging Miko .

"Bitch get back " Miko said punching her in the face . And she began to cry and ran out the house . Armani laughed "bestie you did not have to hit the girl in da face " she said .

"Man fuck that hoe , you hungry " he asked and her ass happily smiled .

"Bro stop fucking taking pictures" Armani yelled at Miko and he laughed

"Bro stop fucking taking pictures" Armani yelled at Miko and he laughed . "Can I have some head " he said and she smacked the back of his neck .

"That's all the neck you need " she said getting off his lap walking towards the door . They were meeting the gang out for breakfast.

Once she got downstairs she sat on the couch clicking through Instagram. Before someone texted her phone .

Leon Alexander🚮
Can we talk