Chapter 23

Churo / Devin' s Pov "I won't be competing for my spot , I know my worth is you gone be with me or not " I rapped out loud

"I won't be competing for my spot , I know my worth is you gone be with me or not " I rapped out loud .

"I ain't know y'all had young boy in Berlin " meek said as I pulled up to his spot and I sucked my teeth "how many times I gotta tell yo ass I'm not from Berlin " I said .

"Get yo ass out my car this yo bus stop " I said and he smacked his lips before getting out .

Once I dropped him off I pulled up to Milan crib she been ducking me for like two days since Mell called her a hoe and I ain't say nothing .

Whole time I already be addressing that nigga behind closed doors.

I got out my car and got to her door picking the lock . If I ever catch her with another nigga she won't know .

I walked into her bedroom and shit was empty so I knew she was in the bathroom I walked to the door hearing the shower running .

Once I walked in I just opened the shower curtain exposing her body and she just looked at me and mugged "cook me sum to eat " I said leaving .

***

"mmm I hate you " Milan moaned out as I hit her spot . She called her self arguing with me yeah okay .

"You hate me " I asked feeling myself about to buss but I just went deeper "mmm no I love you " she said .

I knew she was lien that's that dick talk .

"I love you to " I said going along and she came on the dick seconds later I came in her . She gone love my kids to .

Once we was done her Lil ass tried to run out the room to get from talking this out fuck wrong with this girl .

"Stop trynna run from me" I spat and she mugged me before sitting back on the bed that's what I thought .

"What " she yelled .

"Okay do the most Milan " I said she always yelling at me and shit but I let her get away with it cause I'm sweet on ha .

"Cause like I don't know why i keep letting you get in my pants you just like the rest " she said and I chuckled "I know you not trynna compare me to Mell " I said laughing.

"And then you laugh at everything shit not a joke my heart not a joke " she said and my face softened.

"Look I told you once and imma tell you again I don't even look hoes way . You find I want you " I said and she smiled .