Chapter twelve

5 days later
Omniscient POV

Angie has sat in the trap house for a week straight she hasn't called Miko or checked on Saint and she didn't give a fuck .

She got out the bed of the drug dealer she slept with and walked to his bag and grabbed the acid before taking it .  "Goodmornin Ang " Lawrence said walking into the room and kissing her .  She smiled her and Lawrence had the perfect relationship in her mind .

She walked to the bathroom seeing a line of coke already ready and she sniffed it . She ran a hot bath and got in and then passed out .

3 hours later

Angie was now awoken from her drug induced coma by someone throwing cold water on her "get yo stupid ass out this tub now Angie " nudy  said . 

He happened to be passing through the neighborhood and stopped by to see a friend. In mist of talking to that friend he learned that there was some junkie bitch in the shower and he decided to go and see .

"Bro Miko is gone kill yo ass, why you doing drugs huh " he asked . And she smacked her lips "because I want to they make me feel good Nudy " she said .

"He mugged her when he beat yo ass don't say shit because you know I'm telling him right "
He yelled . She got up on the tub revealing her naked body .

"Please don't tell nudy " she said walking up to him and he mugged "bro Angie what you on " he asked .

"Crack nigga duhh " she said before pulling him Into a kiss as much as he wanted to stop he couldn't only if he had known how many men she had been with these past weeks .

He pulled the condom out of his pocket and slid in ...

After about 30 minutes he was now walking out the bathroom surrounded by the smell of pussy . After a short time of convincing he wasn't telling Miko .

He grabbed the duffel of money off the table and drove to the trap to meet the rest of the gang . Since the death of Tom they have been touching more money since Tom doesn't get a cut .

He walked into the trap and Mell mugged him "nigga you smell like pussy and it's upsetting " he said and he shrugged his shoulders and sat down .

"You gots to see it through my boy " he said and Miko mugged him "you ain't need to see that shit through that bitch smell horrendous I put that on everything I love I hope you wore a condom " he said and Melly laughed "on god" .

"Man what's on yo neck " Mell asked Miko and he started grinning and shit "man y'all worried about the wrong thing " he said . And Melly nudged his shoulder .

"Man that nigga Lawrence been moving real shady " Melly spoke out nudy nodded his head "hell yeah I want his head onna plate on my soul" meek said smiling .

"Your sick " Mell said and meek looked at him "and you a hoe but you don't see me complaining " he said before lighting his blunt .

***

Miko walked into his home seeing Armani feeding Saint in his high chair . For him not to be hers he admired how she took care of his son .

She turned around and mugged him she was very pissed he had promised to be home hours ago , and honestly even though she loved Saint she wish she had time to be with her friends .

"Miko you said you was gone be home at 10 it's 12 " Armani complained and he smacked his lips "ma don't be like that " he said .

"Don't be like that " she mocked before rolling her eyes "Meek im tired of this I love Saint I really do but he isn't mine and everyday he's asking about her where is Angie " she said .