Authors Note

First of all, I would like to say that I have had a lot going on. All this time that I have spent away from my stories has been pretty crazy. I graduated from high school, I got a job, left it after getting a new and better job, lot's more in between and after. It's been kinda crazy.

The last thing that I expected was to come back and take a look over my books and see that this book has OVER 7k READS?!?!? This is insane! I never would have expected it! I'm gonna see if I can try to start things back up with writing. But I will be starting slow. One or two books I might try to remake since it would be better off starting them from scratch.

Now when I say that I would start out slow then it's like I'm gonna try to see if I can take my time writing each chapter. Releasing a new chapter once a month to start off. I wanna go back to making content that makes people happy and it feels good seeing how many of you love it so much. Now there is something else that I think I wanna do. I might decide to write a book that is a collaboration between me and another writer, who is also one of my fans, as I would be one of their fans.

I cannot guarantee anything, but I will try. You guys are awesome and all of your support is what has fueled my love for these books that I have written.

Animator vs Animation one shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें