Flaws

These are the flaws of my OCs and why it is that they all sing this song together.

Pure-

Pure has always been the one with all of the power and more good in her than anyone. She stands true to her name and has the most pure heart that you will ever find, always doing her best to put a stop to evil without harming any innocent people. Her power is far greater than most could ever possess. But there is such a thing as being "too perfect". Many people would look at Pure and all of her powers and be extremely toxic towards her, and because of their actions they aren't being evil, just mean, so she won't retaliate. That is why she hides her powers. She wouldn't give them up for the world but at the same time she is ashamed of her powers because nobody else has them and nobody else knows the weight of responsibility that she carries, her soul purpose right from the start having been to protect all good and stop all evil.

Navy-

Navy is a great leader and a formidable fighter, always trying to help. But one of her flaws is that she rushes into battle too quickly, sometimes causing more harm than good. While that isn't a big flaw another one of her flaws is that she isn't very good at showing how much she really cares about everyone around her. So people will often see her as being selfish and heartless. She really tries, but often times nobody understands how she really feels. Pure even realized that if Navy ever fell in love then the one who she may love would likely push her away because they don't realize that she isn't selfish and heartless, but just doesn't know how to express her true feelings. If it weren't for Pure finding out about Navy's problem then Navy would have lost every friendship that she has, and while not all friendships were saved her friendship with the rainbow crew, Pink, Brown, and Pure remains intact because Pure discovered what Navy's problem was.

Pink-

As we know Pink is a pacifist, so she refuses to fight. She will only fight if whatever she is fighting is either none living or is something that's only intent is to kill when no one else is there to help her. Pink has an even bigger attachment to animals than Red does, and that is her flaw. Whenever the others want a certain type of food then if that food happens to be a type of meat then she will refuse to let them kill the animal that they would need to kill to get that meat. She won't even let them eat fish, which is the only animal that Red will eat. It got to the point where many people have started saying that she is so pathetic because some stick figures from another website once killed an animal in front of her, and although it was only a lama she broke down in tears. They started calling her names and being mean to her. Her friends don't even know about this and will sometimes jokingly tease her about her love for animals, Red being the only exception to this, and they don't know how much it hurts her to hear them say that. She knows at the very least that they are joking.

Brown-

Brown is seen as the quiet guy. Calm and collected. Always having a calm demeanor. Always trying to be helpful, reliable. But his flaw is that he will sometimes try to be too helpful. He may try and help with something and only make things worse. He doesn't often end up showing much emotion and he doesn't often smile, so people often think that he is emotionless, so he also gets pushed around by stick figures from other websites. None of the things that the stick figures from other websites did or said got to him until they started insulting him by saying that his friends must hate him.

Every single one of them has flaws that others have taught them to be ashamed of, but spending time with the rainbow crew has taught them that they don't need to hide who they are. Pure still keeps her powers hidden, but not because she is ashamed, rather because she doesn't want to look like she's flexing.

I might start including the OCs that I just kinda made for the hunger games in this if y'all want them to be a part of this now.