Here we go again

So once again I am on a camping trip. This time, however, I can safely say that throughout my camping time I will be having little to no Wattpad time. This is because my mom has confirmed that I am going to be very active throughout the time that I will be camping since we will be doing a lot while camping. So I might have time over the next few days to shit post, but I won't have time to write a one shot, a chapter of a story, or even read very many of your books and their updates for those of you who are authors who can see that I have their books in my library.

I wanted to let you guys know before I lost any more opportunities to tell you guys. I didn't want to have a moment where anybody starts to wonder where I've been. I can't guarantee that I will even have time to shit post so keep that in mind. My Wattpad activity should be back to normal by later in the day on Sunday or Monday, so about three or four days. I can promise you right now that if any of you have any requests, one shot requests or LotusNicola wanting something else, then I will get it done as soon as I can start writing the one shot or doing whatever it is that you want me to do.

I also may try to throw in art ideas within this book in the future since I can't draw and it can give you artists a chance to practice your art if you decide to draw one or more of the art ideas.

That's all that I have to say. I'll see you guys in a few days.