Yellow x drunk Blue smut

Blue downed another shot, not wanting to stop. He was already drunk and taking more shots was just getting him even more intoxicated. Blue reached for the bottle of alcohol to pour himself another shot, but it was empty. "Damn it. That was my last bottle." Blue said aloud you no one. Blue got up from the dining room table and walked towards his front door, no longer wanting to stay alone at his house with no more alcohol to drink.

Blue was still just about able to remember where his friend's were, although he couldn't remember who was were he remembered where they said they would be and who wasn't going to be there. They were going to be in front of Yellow's house as he demonstrates how a few of his contraptions work to the others.

Blue staggered over to Yellow's house. He hoped that his friends would wanna hang out, because he didn't like being alone after drinking alcohol unless he was completely black out drunk, and he had run out of alcohol this time around before he reached that point. Blue finally reached Yellow's house, seeing that Yellow, Green, The Second Coming, Red, and Navy were there.

Yellow didn't notice Blue staggering towards them as he explained what his machine does. "So basically, if I turn on this machine then it will-" "HEY GUYS!!!" Blue interrupted, staggering towards them. "What did I *hic* miss!" Blue asked. Yellow walked around his machine and in front of Blue. It only took a second for Yellow to notice what was going on with Blue. "Blue, your drunk." Yellow said. "And your hot, but I'll only be this much fun for so long." Blue responded without missing a beat.

Yellow blushed a bit at Blue's little flirt. Yellow turned to the others, sighing heavily. "Why don't we just save the demonstration for later?" Yellow suggested. "Sound like a good idea considering that Blue can sometimes be a bit destructive when he's drunk." Navy said. "Or maybe he was just being an asshole that one time." Blue glared at Navy. "Who are you callin asshole?" Blue demanded.

Yellow grabbed Blue's shoulder and pulled him over towards him before Blue could start a fight. "That's enough Blue." Yellow said. "Let's just go inside and get you some water." Blue grumbled a bit, but he followed Yellow as he was lead into Yellow's house. The others just walked away while Navy put Yellow's machine back in his garage for him.

Yellow started to lead Blue into the kitchen but Blue stopped and pulled himself away from Yellow. "We're alone now~." Blue said. Yellow just shook his head and tried to bring Blue into the kitchen, but Blue kept on making things difficult. "Blue, come on, you need to drink some water. Otherwise you'll-" Yellow began but was cut off when Blue suddenly kissed him.

Yellow was so stunned by the kiss that he didn't even notice that Blue was now pulling him into the living room. Blue eventually broke the kiss, and when he did they were in Yellow's living room. Blue quickly dragged Yellow over to the couch and pushed onto the couch.

"Come on~. Let's have some fun Yellow~." Blue said, his voice wavering as he spoke, making it very clear to anyone listening that he is drunk. Blue sat on Yellow's lap and turned him so that he was laying down on the couch. Yellow had gotten a taste of the alcohol that Blue had drank when Blue kissed him, and he wasn't really sure anymore if he wanted to keep trying to get Blue some water, or just let Blue keep doing what he was doing.

Blue moved backwards enough so that Yellow could sit up without being face to face with Blue. But before he could sit up Blue brought his face down to his nether region and started to lick it. Yellow had started sitting up but flopped right back down when Blue started licking him.

Yellow groaned from Blue licking him, squirming a bit as Blue continued licking. Yellow gently tried to get Blue off, not because he didn't like what was happening, but because he was sure that if Blue were sober then he wouldn't want to do this. Blue has always been at the point where he was black out drunk whenever any of them found him after he had cracked open a cold one to enjoy. So this was most likely Blue would be horrified if he found out that he did this once he became sober again.

Although Yellow was still trying to get Blue off of him, he slowly stopped, starting to just let Blue have his way even though he may not be too happy once he is sober again. Blue finally stopped licking Yellow once Yellow had an erection from Blue's licking. By this time Yellow has stopped fighting, in fact, now he wanted to take over the situation.

Blue sat in Yellow's lap again, which allowed Yellow to see that Blue now has an erection too. "Time to start the real fun~." Blue murmured, barely able to speak clearly. Yellow propped himself up with one hand. "You want some real fun? I'll give you some real fun!" Yellow said before sitting up fast and pushing Blue down so that now Blue was the one laying down on the couch.

Blue squirmed a bit, not expecting the sudden movement. Yellow didn't wait for Blue to stop squirming and roughly inserted himself inside of Blue. Blue moaned softly and panted a bit from being inserted, loving the pleasure that he was receiving. Yellow really wanted to start thrusting into Blue, but he stayed still, doing his best to be patient and let Blue adjust first.

Blue didn't really want to wait either, and squirmed a bit, having less patience than Yellow. Blue tried start the motion from underneath Yellow, but he was quickly pinned down so that he couldn't move. "Come on Yellow, please, I need this now!" Blue whined. "Be patient, I don't want to tear you up." Yellow responded.

"Yellow please. Do it rough." Blue's voice was changing from high to low very quickly as he spoke, which he did plenty of times when he's been drunk. Yellow hesitated for a moment before deciding that they both had waited long enough and started thrusting into Blue.

"Ah~. Nya~. Ha~." Blue moaned as Yellow thrusted into him. Yellow panted lightly and moaned at the pleasure, loving the feeling. Yellow quickly thrusted much harder and faster into Blue, which made Blue moan even louder. "AH~." Blue moaned. Yellow had changed the speed of the thrusts so quickly that it was starting to hurt Blue, but Blue didn't complain, squirm, or yelp, he just moaned even louder.

Yellow didn't notice that his thrusts were hurting Blue and just kept going. Yellow was completely unfamiliar with the feeling of pleasure, and he felt a strange feeling in his gut rather quickly. He did remember reading somewhere that that meant that he was close. Yellow hissed in disappointment, realizing that Blue might not be close at all.

At that moment an idea popped into Yellow's head, making him smirk. He took one hand and started to rub Blue's dick. Blue started moaning a lot louder as Yellow did so, loving the pleasure from Yellow's thrust, the pleasure from the pain, and the pleasure from having his dick stroked.

It only took a few more seconds now for Blue to have that strange feeling in his gut too. Yellow wanted Blue to be tipped over the edge first, so he did his best to keep himself from cumming. Blue however, did not try and hold back at all, and after a few more seconds he came on Yellow's stomach, moaning very loudly as he did so.

After that Yellow thrusted into Blue one more time before he came inside of Blue, moaning loudly. Both of them panted hard and just enjoyed their orgasms. After a few minutes Yellow pulled out of Blue. Blue had passed out, either from exhaustion or from the alcohol that he drank earlier.

Yellow felt too tired to do anything else, so he just carefully picked Blue up and turned over on the couch so that Blue was now on top of him. Yellow laid down and soon fell asleep with Blue laying on him.

*authors note*

Here you go GoodNameHere. Here's your Yellow x drunk Blue one shot. Sorry it took longer than usually to be put out. Writers block decided to be an asshole to me. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this one shot and I'll see you guys in the next one shot.