About the AVM Warrior Cats AU

So you probably already know that I just published it, and I told you that you wouldn't be disappointed, but there's something that I would like to say.

First things first, I would like to let you all know that if any of you want to make fan art of any scene within the book then feel free to do so. I have a feeling that when and if any deaths happen then some of you just might want to make fan art about it. Although one piece of fan art that was made before this book even was going to be a thing will be a scene in the book. You'll find out which piece of fan art soon enough.

Second off that Starclan cat that is shown in the prologue is never mentioned for who exactly they are, if they are a Warrior Cats OC or a character within the AVA/AVM fan base. So here's a little something that I would like to say. Whoever is the first to guess who that is will get a prize, which will be that you can either decide what happens in a scene, or make a scene that you want to have happen within the book.

Idk what my obsession is with contests but I guess I just have one and this time there's actually a better prize and an easier challenge than last time. So yeah, let's see who can guess who it is first or if anybody will even be able to guess who it is at all.

One last thing that I would like to say is that this story is the one that is more likely for me to have writer's block with than any of my other books, so I am not putting any set date for when the next chapter will come out.

That's all that I have to say about this whole thing. So now I'm just going to wait to see the results of the contest and wait for one shot requests.