New book in progress

So @LavenderLynxr inspired me to create an AVM Warrior Cats AU with that picture of Blue if he was a Warrior Cat. I've already asked some of you if I can use your OCs and now I'm just making things easier for myself and everyone and asking from here if I can use your OCs for the story. Also, if you want a specific position then say it, first come first serve for those positions.

Leader position for Thunderclan and Windclan are taken, as well as Thunderclan medicine cat. Thunderclan will not be taking any more apprentices either. The position of deputy in Thunderclan is also taken. Thunderclan also will only be taking two or three more warriors.

It is not required to give each OC a specific position. And again, I'm asking all of you if I can please use your OCs. I know that by the time that you see this then some of you who I have already asked may have answered. For those of you who have already answered and said yes then if you want a specific position for your OC then tell me the position.

Also, there will be shipping in this and I'm asking all of you what you want to see for that. I head-cannon that all the cannon characters are male except for Virabot. So do you want some genders to be changed or see some mpreg? Do you wanna see smut? Also, there a select few ships that I ship that will not change. Who do you ship who with? If your OCs are shipped with each other then that will stay the same.

Who do you ship my OCs with and the cannon characters with? I'm caught between the ship of two cannon characters and the ship one of those two cannon characters and one of my OCs which is why I am asking.

Also, I wanna try and give you guys the ships that you want for the most part. I am gonna update this chapter every time I create a new OC that will be within this story. Olive and Evergreen are two that are new that will be in this story. For those of you who can remember the interactive story that was deleted then you should remember that Olive was one of the OCs there. I'm pretty sure that Evergreen was too. But they are both girls.

Like I said, this chapter will be updated every time that I make a new OC. Probably won't happen often since they'll be made based on color and will be named after their color.

Updates:
New OC of mine. Periwinkle. That is a color AND the name of a flower. Also, the Shadowclan medicine cat position has been taken.

Another OC, Sage, and now the Riverclan medicine cat position is taken.

Peach, new OC, nothing else to say for now.

New OC that I made, Amber.

New OC that I made, Cream. Also just realized that I might be blowing up everybody's devices with notifications.

I'm just gonna stop updating this chapter now.