Blue x Navy smut

*authors note*

Here you go LotusNicola. You asked for smut and you got smut. For those of you who don't like the idea of stick figures having private areas, just imagine them humanized and with clothes.

Also I may have gotten myself into a bit of trouble by deciding to make these all in one day, and later in the day. So the rest of these will be made throughout tomorrow since there are people who celebrate the Fourth of July tomorrow as well as today, and possibly more time than that depending on how long it takes me to make each one shot. So there will be more time for you to request a specific ship in a specific style, being either fluff, lime, or smut.

Also if you want them to be specifically humanized when you request them let me know, otherwise I'm just gonna make it so that they are still stick figures. Anyways, enjoy this one shot!

Navy walked into the kitchen and opened the freezer door, looking for a frozen treat. It was a hot day and she really wanted something to cool her down a bit. She did have an air conditioner in her room, but she chose to strictly use it at night when it's too hot to have a fan in her window. She didn't want to rely on the air conditioner in the summer and end up staying cooped up in her room all day.

She took out a box of popsicles, red, white and blue popsicles. There were cherry popsicles, coconut popsicles, and raspberry popsicles. She took out a cherry popsicle and put the box back in the freezer. Navy took the wrapper off and put the popsicle in her mouth and letting go of the stick, holding it in her mouth while she went to throw out the wrapper.

When she dropped the wrapper in the trash can Navy walked into the living room, taking the popsicle out of her mouth and holding it, giving it a lick every second, starting to wonder what she should do today. Brown just wants to read all day, and Pink is hanging out with Red, TPO said that she has plans, and I have no clue if anybody else wants to hang out. What the heck am I supposed to do all day? She thought.

Just as she was about to sit down on the couch there was a knock at the front door. Wondering who it was, Navy walked to the the door and put the popsicle back in her mouth before opening it. There was Blue, a little sweaty. "Hey Navy, do you wanna hang out?" He asked her.

Navy took the popsicle back out of her mouth so that she could answer. "Sure, I was just starting to wonder what I was gonna do today." She stepped aside and held we hand out away from the door, to gesture for Blue to come in. Blue walked in and Navy started to walk back towards the living room, Blue following her. She walked over to the tv, putting the popsicle back in her mouth again, and pulled out a bunch of movies.

Once she had the movies out she turned to Blue. "Wanna watch a movie?" Navy asked. "Sure." Blue responded. Navy putt the popsicle back in her mouth, again, and riffled through the movies. She soon picked one and popped into a DVD player. Once that DVD was in she put the movies away, took the popsicle back out of her mouth, and walked over and sat down on the couch.

As the movie played Navy started sucking on the popsicle, moving it up and down in her mouth with her hand, unaware that Blue kept glancing at her as she did this and unaware that it was something that could turn someone on.

Blue watched Navy, unable to focus on the movie, his face getting more and more flushed as he watched her. Eventually, Navy finished the popsicle and took the popsicle stick out of her mouth. "I'm gonna go get another popsicle, do you want one to-" Navy asked, cutting herself off when she turned to face Blue as she asked the question.

Blue's face was so flushed that it was impossible not to notice. Navy's eyes traveled down and noticed another problem that Blue was having that he might not have noticed yet. "I see you have a little friend there Blue." Navy announced. Blue's faze snapped down to notice that he had a boner.