The Pure One x Pink smut

Pure climbed up a tree as if she had done it all of her life, quickly reaching the highest branches, which is where Pink's cat was. Pure stood up on the branch, finding her balance with ease and walked out to the cat, and carefully picked it up. Pure then jumped down to a branch below her, landing perfectly, before jumping down to the next one, and then the next one, until she finally jumped down to the ground.

Pure walked over to Pink who was waiting patiently for Pure to bring her her cat. "Thank you so much Pure! I don't know what I'd do without you!" Pink squeaked in delight as she took her cat from Pure's arms. Pure smiled at Pink as the cat rubbed it's head against her, happy that Pink was happy. "It was nothing Pink." Pure said.

Pink pulled Pure into a hug, smiling. "I'm just gonna take my cat home and then we can go over to your house to play a game or something." Pink said. Pure's smile grew a little bit wider. Pink always made sure to know exactly what others liked so that whenever they did her a favor then she could return it in the form of one of their favorite things to do. Pure really liked to play games or hang out with her friends at her house, and Pink knew that.

What Pink didn't know was what Pure was planning to do once they got to her house. Pure had to push the thought to the back of her mind to keep herself from getting wet just thinking about it. Pink took off, as always rushing so that she could get back to Pure quickly. Pink was going to her house to put her cat there so that it wouldn't get stuck in another tree while she was hanging out with Pure.

Pure already knew that Pink was fine with her going to her house so that the games would be set up by the time that Pink got there, so she hurried back to her house to make sure that everything would be set up.

Thanks to her speed, she got back home in only a matter of seconds, although she felt a bit dizzy afterwards, not using that power often due to the after effect. Pure quickly pulled out a simple board game and put it on the dining room table. She quickly set it before rushing into her bedroom to make sure that everything would go as planned. Pure opened the top drawer of her dresser, which did not have any clothes in it, and smirked to herself to see that her "toys" were still right there where she left them.

Pure quickly made her bed and pulled the curtains in her window shut so that nobody could peak in on them from the window. Seeing that everything was in perfect order, she rushed into the kitchen and grabbed a few snacks that both she and Pink liked and brought them into the dining room.

This has to be perfect. She can't know what I'm planning until I decide that she should know and not a moment sooner. Pure thought. She went back to the kitchen and put a bag of microwave caramel popcorn into the the microwave and turned it on. Pure grabbed a large bowl and put it down near the microwave before grabbing two glasses from the cupboard and filling them both with lemonade, a drink that both she and Pink liked.

Pure brought the glasses into the dining room and put them there on some coasters before walking back into the kitchen and taking the, now fully popped, popcorn out of the microwave and pouring it into the large bowl, scrapping out the pieces that were stuck inside the bag. Pure tosses the bag in the trash and brought the bowl into the dining room. The moment that she set the bowl down there was a knock at the front door.

Pure walked calmly over to the front door and opened it, smiling when she saw that it was Pink. "Hey Pink. I set the game up and got some snacks ready while I waited for you." Pure said. Pink walked in, knowing that Pure had already invited her in by mentioning the snacks. "I can tell Pure. I can smell freshly popped caramel popcorn from here." Pink responded.

Pure lead Pink into the dining room to show the full display of snacks, as well as the lemonade for the two of them. "I should have known that you would make more than just popcorn for snacks. You've always such a perfectionist in making sure that anything fun is even is made as fun as possible. You always have been such a control freak." Pink joked.