Contest

I decided to try something a bit different. I decided to set up a contest. Now I'm going to let you know about the rules and then I'll let you know what you may get.

I have a ship name for different ships of either a cannon character and one of my OCs or of two of my OCs. These are the names that I have chosen for these ships. The rules are that you can name a ship and guess what it's name would be. The ship of Green x Pink and Red x Pink will not be included because I already posted what those ship names are.

You are only allowed to guess the name of a specific ship once. So there will be no extra help here. So what this means is, say that I was including the ship Red x Pink and you guessed that the name was Valentines, then you wouldn't be able to guess again for that ship, but you could make a guess for another ship. Basically, no making two guesses with the same ship twice.

There will be a bunch of ships that don't have a name, because I couldn't think of one for those ships. Keep in mind that the reason why I am doing a guess for the names of ships with my OCs is because that means that the name of the ship is completely my choice and that nobody can say "but more people believe that this is what this ship is called".

Here's the list of ships that have a name that are one's that you will be guessing the name of, the one's not listed being one's that don't have a name:
The Pure One x Pink
Navy x Blue
Brown x Green
The Pure One x The Second Coming
The Pure One x The Dark Lord
Pink x Purple
The Pure One x Brown
The Pure One x The Chosen One
The Second Coming x Pink
Pink x Blue
The Pure One x Blue
Green x Navy
Navy x Yellow
The Chosen One x Brown
The Dark Lord x Pink
The Dark Lord x Navy
Red x Brown
The Dark Lord x Brown
The Pure One x Navy
The Pure One x Green

This contest will last 24 hours, so you all have plenty of time to make your guesses. And now for what you get if you manage to guess even one ship name.

If you guess one ship name then you can give me a request for something in a ship that I said that I wouldn't do in the first chapter, with the exception of art requests because, like I said, I suck at making art. Guess two ship names and you can make two requests for something that I wouldn't normally do, and so on. If you don't want to make a request were something happens in a ship that I wouldn't normally do then for each ship name that you get right then you can make two requests. Another prize can be choosing the name of a ship that is not listed for a ship of a cannon character and one of my OCs or a ship of two of my OCs, meaning that you get to decide the cannon name for the ship name of one of the ships that re not listed. If you guess two ship names correctly then you can choose also to rename one of the ships that has been listed after the contest is over. If you guess five of them correctly then you can choose one or more of the ships to be put into a book where those ships are cannon within my stories. These can be ships listed or not listed, and I mean that you can choose any ship to be within that story, at least if you choose for there to be a story.

Remember that the ships Green x Pink and Red x Pink are not included in this contest. As for almost every other possible ship with one or two OCs, they will be included, unless they are a threesome or foursome. Also the Virabot will not be in any of the ships. Sorry to disappoint any of those of you who ship Virabot with one of my OCs.

I have written down every single name of the ship names that I have decided on so that means that I'm not just deciding on them as you are leaving your guesses.

The clock is ticking, the time will have started at the very moment that I posted this chapter. So take your guesses and when I post the chapter announcing what the ship names are then I will first announce those of you who correctly guessed one or more ship names.