Red x Navy smut

Navy you knocked on the front door of Red's house. She really wanted to hang out with him and try to see if she could make a move on him. She's had a crush on him for a while now, and she really wanted to find out if he felt the same way. Red opened the door and before either of them could speak a baby panda rolled out the door.

"Balla no!" Red yelped as he chased after the baby panda. "Awwww! What a little cutie! When did you get that panda?" Navy cooed. Red scooped up the baby panda and walked back over to the door. "I found her just a few days ago. She's very playful." Red answered.

"Anyways, I came to ask if you wanted to hang out." Navy said, a smile stick on her face. "Come on in. I'd love to hang out." Red responded. When Navy walked inside Red quickly closed the door behind her and put Balla down. "There's another baby panda in here somewhere, except that one is a brown panda." Red said.

Navy could hardly believe her ears. A brown panda! "What's their name?" Navy asked. "Chocolate Shake." Red answered. Navy could barely contain herself. She was going to meet two pandas, one of them being brown, and she was going to make a move on Red today to see if he liked her back. If Red did like her back then this would be the best day ever!

Red walked towards the living room, Balla following close behind him, with Navy not to far behind him as well. In the living room was everything that you would expect to see, except for the brown panda siting in the middle of the floor. The brown panda, otherwise known as Chocolate Shake, looked up at Navy with eyes shining.

"Awwww! It's so cute!" Navy cooed. Red smiled at Navy. "Pandas are really cute, regardless of if they are adults or not." Red said. The brown panda made a sound, a sound that she wouldn't have expected to hear. "I didn't know that pandas made noises!" Navy squealed.

Red chuckled. "Not very many people do. They're actually very vocal animals. They make noises very often, and they are the most friendly one in the bear family." Red said. Navy gave him a curious look. "Aren't koala bears friendly?" Navy asked. Red shook his head. "No they aren't. They can actually be quite vicious." Red responded.

Navy's eyes widened in surprise. Koala bears seemed like they were meant to be cute and cuddly, but hearing this made it clear that they must actually be quite the opposite, at least in the cuddly part. Chocolate Shake suddenly made a loud sound that made both Navy and Balla jump.

Navy stared at Chocolate Shake in surprise. Red laughed at this, making Navy turn to him with a surprised look. "Chocolate Shake just sneezed. Have you ever heard a panda sneeze, even if it was just in a video?" Red asked. Navy shook her head. "I didn't know that pandas sneeze that loud.

"Well they are supposed to be going to sleep right about now, so I'm going to put them in a little room that I set up just for them." Red said as he picked up Balla and walked over and picked up Chocolate Shake.

As he walked out of the room Navy started to plan out how she would make her move. How easy or hard could it be to make a move on Red? She decided that if she couldn't think of anything better then she would just kiss him. Navy tried her best to think of something better to do before Red came back, but she didn't have enough time. I guess I'll just stick to kissing him. Navy thought.

Red walked back into the room, ready to try and come up with something to do with Navy. "Do you wanna watch a movie or play a game or something?" Red asked. Navy didn't respond, she just sat on the couch and patted the spot right next to her, signaling for him to sit next to her.

Confused, Red walked over and sat next to Navy, wondering why she wasn't answering him. When he sat down Navy turned him a bit more towards her, which confused Red even more, until she leaned in and kissed him on the lips. His eyes widened in shock as Navy kissed him, taken aback by the action.