The Pure One x Blue part two smut

After a moment Blue decided that he was far too curious to just turn Pure's offer down and he looked her in the eyes and nodded. "I guess we could... take this even further..." Blue muttered. Pure's smirk grew a bit wider as she backed off of Blue and flipped him over her shoulder.

Blue was shocked at how strong she was. She had never really shown off her strength before, and to find out that she could very easily flip him over her shoulder would only naturally come as quite a shock. Pure walked towards her bedroom, eager to start having some real fun, and quickly opened the door and walked in, closing the door behind her with her foot.

Pure flipped Blue off of her shoulder and onto her bed, ready to see just what he would be like in bed. Blue sat up, being on the edge of her bed and his legs dangling off the edge of the bed. Pure started to kiss Blue's neck, Blue kept his mouth shut tight, refusing to making a sound. Pure started to move her kisses down Blue's neck. Blue still kept his mouth shut tight not wanting to make a single sound.

Pure's lips then moved down to his private area, leaving a small kiss in that spot. Blue was now having trouble stopping himself from making any noise. Pure then started to lick Blue's private part, making Blue gasp.

Blue tried to stop himself but he couldn't, and let out a bit of a restrained moan. At the sound of Blue's moan Pure started licking even faster, trying to get Blue hard. Blue bent over, hands on Pure's shoulder, and moaned softly, lightly panting. One moment later and Blue now had an erection.

Pure stopped licking Blue and stood up, a seductive look in her eyes. She put one leg up on the bed and leaned in towards Blue. Her lady hole now directly over Blue's dick. Without a word she lowered herself down, Blue's dick being taken in by Pure's lady hole. Pure let out a low moan as she lowered herself down, Blue panting lightly as he tried to hold back his own moans.

Pure soon lowered herself down completely, Blue's erection was now completely inside her. As much as she wanted to start moving right away she knew that it would end up leaving her with more pain then pleasure for a while, so she waited until she adjusted to Blue's dick.

Pure moved her other leg up onto the bed, getting into a more comfortable position. Blue seemed to be losing patience because he tried to grab onto Pure's waist and move her himself, but Pure grabbed his hands and stopped him. "Be patient Blue~. If we don't wait then your thick cock will tear me up~." Pure said seductively.

Blue's face couldn't possibly get any more flushed than in that moment. He stopped letting his impatience get the better of him and he just waited, although he seemed to be struggling to remain patient.

It took another minute, but Pure finally adjusted to Blue's dick. She put both hands on Blue's shoulders and started to move herself in an up and down motion. Both Blue and Pure let out a low moan. Pure, not feeling satisfied with the pace that she was going at moved even faster, adjusting her position so that she would hit a certain bundle of nerves.

Blue put his hands on Pure's hips, holding on as Pure kept on going. Pure let out a much louder moan. She had managed to hit that bundle of nerves and adjusted her position so that every time she moved herself downwards she would hit that bundle of nerves.

Blue was starting to lose his mind with all of the pleasure that he was receiving. He decided that he wanted to take control of Pure, he wanted to take control. Blue tightened his grip on Pure's waist and began to roll so that he would be on top of her. Only for Pure to, quick as a flash, move on leg to stop the motion.

Pure dug her nails into Blue's back, making him wince. "I told you Blue~. I'm the one in control~." Pure teased as she kept on moving, never stopping the motion. Up and down, up and down. Blue wanted to be the one thrusting into Pure at that moment, but she wouldn't let him take control.

Thankfully, Pure picked up the pace even more, satisfying those ruthless thoughts a little bit. Pure could feel every part of Blue's dick inside of her at every moment. She had gotten into a pattern of the motion, she had already perfected it enough that if she needed to make another movement then she wouldn't need to stop, such as when Blue tried to roll over so that he was on top of her.

Pure's moans were a bit louder than Blue's, but you could only really notice if you listened very closely. Pure now started to lower herself down so hard and fast that neither of them could think about anything but the pleasure that the two were receiving, everything else faded away except the two of them, here together.

Pure felt a strange feeling in her gut, she knew that she was close, and she hoped that Blue was too. Blue was also close, and he was trying to communicate to Pure that he was, but every time he tried to speak it came out as a moan.

Pure was forcing her motions to stay neat, she wanted this first time to be absolute perfection. She only had to go into the motion a few more times before she couldn't stop herself any longer and released her juices onto Blue's dick, moaning very loudly as she did so. She had prepared herself to keep at the motion for a lot longer, but she only had to do the motion one more time before Blue came inside her, moaning loudly.

Pure rested her head on Blue's shoulder, panting hard enjoying her orgasm as Blue enjoyed his own. After a few minutes the two of them finally caught their breath, still in the after glow of their orgasms and Pure lifted her head up and looked Blue in the eye and gave him a small smile.

"Blue. That was my first time, and I believe that it may end up being my best." Pure almost whispered. Blue had a tired look on his face as softly smiled back at her, that is before a worried look came over his face and he opened his mouth to speak, only for Pure to put one finger over his mouth and shush him.

"If your worried because you came inside me, don't worry about it. If I end up pregnant then it will be worth it." Pure said softly. Blue seemed to calm down at her words, signifying that that's what he was worried about.

Pure pushed herself up so that Blue's dick would now be out of her and stepped down onto the floor. Some of Blue's cum dripped from her private area. Pure started to get back in the bed when she heard something. She turned her head towards the sound and found that it wasn't Blue who had made that sound, and he didn't seem to have noticed it.

It was very faint, and it sounded like the floor creaking just a tiny bit. Pure turned towards her closet, the door was open just a crack, she wondered if it came from there. She got off the bed and walked over to the closet, and opened it all the way, only to find Green standing there with a camera.

"Green! What the hell are you doing here!?" Pure screamed at him. Blue whipped his head around, only to find himself burning with anger to see Green standing there, with a camera. "Umm... I..." Green stumbled over his words, trying to think of something to say. "What the fuck Green!?" Blue shouted.

"Umm... bye!" Green shouted as he ducked past Pure and quickly opened the bedroom door and ran out. "Oh no you don't! Get back here!" Pure shouted as she ran after him. Blue, as tired as he was, chased after Green as well, furious that he and Pure had been recorded.

*authors note*

I got inspired so I wrote this second part first. Your request will be done soon Huhunder, I promise. I pretty sure that you all know that my inspiration was Green recording his best friend and The Pure One have sex. I'll leave it up to you guys if you wanna leave requests that would show exactly why Green did it. That is if you think he did it because he likes either Pure or Blue. I'll see you soon.