The End of The Contest

First of all, this ended later than I planned. Second of all, I am NOT very productive when I have lost a few hours of sleep which is why not many chapters have been uploaded today. Finally, here are the ship names. And like I said, they are either unoriginal or very original:
The Pure One x Pink: Quartz
Navy x Blue: Navy Blue
Brown x Green: Tree
The Pure One x The Second Coming: The Pure Coming
The Pure One x The Dark Lord: Light and Darkness
Pink x Purple: Girly colors
The Pure One x Brown: Snowy Earth
The Pure One x The Chosen One: Dalmatian
The Second Coming x Pink: Sunset
Pink x Blue: Lavender
The Pure One x Blue: Pure Sky
Green x Navy: Swamp Water
Navy x Yellow: Shaded Sunshine
The Chosen One x Brown: Clash
The Dark Lord x Pink: Evil Love
The Dark Lord x Navy: Dark Colors
Red x Brown: Rufous
The Dark Lord x Brown: Maroon
The Pure One x Navy: White Soldier
The Pure One x Green: Light Green

I hate the names that I gave some of these and I will let anyone decide a new ship name for the one's that I decide are bad enough to be changed or if someone can come up with a better name for a certain ship. Now I'll explain the ship names that I like.

The Pure One x Pink was given the name Quartz because there is white quartz, dunno the actual name for quartz that is white, and rose quartz, which is pink.

The name Navy Blue for the ship of Navy x Blue is kinda unoriginal yet it's pretty good in my opinion.

The Pure One x The Dark Lord being called Light and Darkness matches them perfectly because Dark is pure evil and Pure is nothing but good.

Pink x Blue being called Lavender is a clever name because Lavender is the color you get by mixing pink with baby blue. So it's a mix of the two.

The Pure One x Blue being called Pure Sky is just a little delight because it's like saying that the weather is perfect to go out and have a perfect day outside.

The Chosen One x Brown being called Clash is because the color black and the color brown completely clash with each other. They are literally listed as the worst color combination of all time, yet having the ship name be called Clash shows that they flaunt that they don't look too great together and they don't care what other people think.

The Dark Lord x Pink being called Evil Love is just because the color pink represents love and Dark is evil. So it's only natural that it would be called Evil Love even though Pink is absolutely not evil.

Red x Brown is called Rufous because that's the color that you get when you mix a bright red like Red's red coloring with brown.

The Dark Lord x Brown is called Maroon because you mix a dark red with brown to get maroon.

And those are the ship names that I like. I would have put Snowy Earth there but someone had a better idea for what the name would be. I'm just gonna let you guys go crazy with making new names if you think some should be changed, other than the one's that I said that I said that I like, and I'll just change a ship name if a better one comes up from you guys.

Also I would like to make it clear that just because there are certain ships here, doesn't mean that I ship certain ships. I personally don't see Brown being shipped with anyone, but that's just me and you guys can go crazy if you want about shipping one with another.

Another thing to keep in mind is that the ship names that I didn't put in the list for names that I like I either hate or know that someone had a better one for it. Anyways, I'll see y'all later!