chapter 2 (edited)

Amid the selfishness of this mediocre world,

Where only lust,lies,and deceit prevails,
You have come like a Sunshine of hope,
Like a new life, a beautiful beginning.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

"Hey bhagwan subh ke 10 baj gaye hai aur yeh ladkiyan abhi tak neeche nahi aayi!! "Manju said ( saumya and sanvi's mother )while looking towards the wall clock, she was in the kitchen making ladoos for mantri pooja as it was going to happen in few hours while other ladies where outside busy in other preparation.

"What happen maa? Why are you looking so worried? "Vaibhav said while coming out of nowhere and take the ladoos which was kept on one of the plate in his hand. He was about to take the ladoo inside his mouth but before that Manju slapped on his arm's Making the ladoo fell on the plate again and he groaned with pain.

"Ma!? Why did you do that? "Vaibhav said while looking towards his mother annoyingly.

"Why did i do that? Can't you see that i am making ladoos for the puja? Ek toh pehle koi madat nahi karwata aur khane ke time dekho muh khul jata h Maharaj sahab ka!! "She said and glare toward her son which made vaibhav to gulp in fear and he hurriedly started making ladoos in fear.

"Arey? What are you doing just leave it warna you will destroy all the ladoo.. "she said and he furrowed his eyebrows annoyingly after hearing his mother sentence.

"You go and see what your elder's sister's are doing? Subh ke 10 baj gaye hai aur yeh sab maharaniyo ka kuch aata pata hi nahi!! What other people will think that inki betiya sab itne late tak soti hak yahi sab sanskari inn log ne apni beti ko sikahye h?.. "she said while mimkering relatives words and again started making the ladoos while
vaibhav furrowed his eyebrows in disbelief.

"Aap aur bua dono ek hi biradari ke hai unhone ne bhi mujhse 10 baar puch chuka hai didi log ke baare mein!! Why you both take too much tension about what others will say? Let them sleep peacefully na!! Aur in which book it's written that girl's who sleep till 10 baje are not considered as sanskari ladki? matlab kuch bhi na!!"He said and was about to take the ladoo again in his mouth but his mother one glare was enough to stop him from doing that.

"Arey dekhiye they are here!! "He said and sighed in relief while looking towards Harshita, saumya and sanvi who are coming inside the kitchen and he hurriedly eat the ladoo so that no-one can see it.

Saumya's outfit:

Saumya was wearing a white colour suit with silver earrings on it and she had taken a pink and orange contrast colour dupatta with it, while her hairs were left open making her look really beautiful in it