chapter 29

Someone who overthinks is also someone who overloves❣️

♥️♥️♥️♥️

This chapter is not edited

After fighting with goons everyone make their way towards the car because they were getting late but little they know that one of the goons member have puncher their car tier to take revenge with them.

Karthik was driving the car but suddenly the tier of car started making weird sounds and everyone frowned and look towards eachother.. the weather was also not good as the black clouds are making their way in sky indicating that rain is soon going to happen . After sometime suddenly the car stop with a great jerk making everyone to jump on their seats.

"Bhai what happen?" Manvi said while nervousness was clearly seen on her foreheads

"Don't worry manvi.. you all sit here I'll check. "Karthik said and open the door of the car...He walk to the front and bent down to examine the tire.

"What happen Karthik?" Siddharth said after getting out of the care and rishi Omkar also followed him

"Bhai the tier got puncher.. "Karthik said with worried face

"Oh shit now what will we do!" Siddharth said and started tapping his hand on his forehead in nervousness.

"Jiju let's go and find some repair shop,the wheather is also not good and it won't be safe.."Shashank said after looking towards the sky and Siddharth nodded his head in agreement.

"Okay then wait let me inform the girl's and Karthik, Shashank you both stay here.." Siddharth said to them before going towards the car and informing the girl's about the current situation,at first manvi was really scared because the road was also deserted and no on was spotting here and there but she keep a clam Because Siddharth make her understand about the current situation .

Siddharth, omkar and rishi went to find a mechanic and the girl's were sitting in the car because Karthik didn't let them to come out of the car. Cold Breeze were flowing while the weather was quite good for Karthik as he loved really rainy weather,he was looking here and there while putting his hands on his pant pocket but Shashank started nudging his arm on Karthik stomach making him to go irritated.

"Now what the hell you want? "Karthik said while looking towards Shashank in angry way but Shashank smirk towards him

"Let me introduce myself to you first.."Shashank said and started setting his hairs and clothes while Karthik make irritated face after seeing his drama

"I don't want it and i know who the hell are you... " Karthik said and started looking on the other direction but Shashank wiggle his eyebrows and went near his ears and whisper something which make Karthik to jump in shock while the whole word stop for him.

"Jija ji apne saale shahab se aap itna naraz kyun rehte h.. " Shashank whispered this in Karthik ears while Karthik look towards him with his widened eyes and shock face.. for a second his face was resembling in light shade of red because of the way Shashank indicate him "jija ji"

"W-what d-do y-you mean.. a-aur.. t-tum mujhe yeh jija ji kyun bola rahe ho. What does this mean." Karthik said while stuttering because if he is thinking right then Shashank have caught him red handed.