chapter 45

From,
Looking towards him secretly in the classroom

To,
Looking towards him secretly from her bridal ghunghat so that she could see her husband cum crush face after so many years with teary eyes

She never changed always taking secret glances of the boy who had already stolen her heart

❤️❤️❤️❤️

This chapter is not edited

"Rishi beta suno harshita ke ghar se phone aaya tha woh log chahte h ki tum dono pag pheere ke rasam ke liye waha jao.. ek kaam karo abhi nikal jao jaise ki raat tak aa bhi jao.." jhanvi said to rishi when they all were going inside the mansion after coming from mandir.

"Okay ma aap chinta na karo hum dono chale jayenge.. " rishi said to her mother while she smiled towards him and was about to go inside but stop at her track when suddenly rishi hug her.

"Arey what happen rishi? "She asked suddenly and nevertheless hug him back with a smile never leaving her face.

"Mom thank you so much for accepting harshita.. "rishi said while his own eyes become wet due to happiness and jhanvi chuckle and lightly slap him on his face.

"Kya rishi abh tu apni maa ko itna bura samajhta h?" Jhanvi said with pout and rishi shake his head like a child making jhanvi to giggle.

"No mom you are the best!!" Rishi said and kissed her both cheeks Making her to giggle more at his son's behaviour.

"Accha accha abh stop buttering me more and go your wife must be waiting for you aur tumlog ko nikalne bhi toh h.." jhanvi said with smile and rishi nodded his head and they both move inside to inform everyone.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

After sometime

Currently Siddharth was waiting for his wife downstairs as she had went inside their room to change into something else because she slip some ghee on her saree so her mother in law instructed her to change in something comfortable as she was looking very uncomfortable ,so after hearing her cute scolding she went inside to change in something else while about Rishi and harshita then they have already went towards harshita's house for her pag pheere rasam and vaibhav and Shashank both have already went with their bikes towards malhotra mansion as Siddharth had told them to go because they both had some work to do in between their ways so they will get late that's why he told them to go... Karthik will directly come to malhotra sadan with sanvi as he had called and informed Siddharth about it few minutes back.

"Where is she.. "Siddharth whisper to himself while looking towards his watch time to time making jhanvi and akhsra to giggle as they both were also sitting beside him and cutting some vegetables on the couch.

"Abh itna impatient ho raha h toh khud jake Kyun nahi dekh leta ki Teri biwi kar kya rahi h..." Ashra said suddenly while looking towards Siddharth in teasing way making Siddharth head to snap in his mother direction and he look down due to embarrassment that his mother had caught him red handed.

"N-No ma it's nothing like that" Siddharth said with nervousness and face palmed himself due to embarassment.

"Siddharth abh chale bhi jao aakhir tumhari hi biwi h aur itna kyun sharmana..go boy warna she will take whole day to get ready you still don't know ladies and their obsession in getting ready with slow pace." Jhanvi said while smiling downward making Siddharth to node his head in embarrassment and he stood up from the couch to go towards his room because it's more save option to see what his wife is doing other than sitting here and hearing his devil mom's comments while akhsra and jhanvi giggled silently after seeing him.