chapter 30

Your eyes stole
All my words❣️

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

This chapter is not edited

"Where is sanvi?"Siddharth asked to the girl's after not finding her their actually, they all are standing near the garden area to discuss about what to do next...

"Woh jiju she is still taking bath.". Harshita said and Siddharth nodded his head and Karthik sighed in disbelief because he was waiting for her for a long time he was so damn impatient to see her in that lehenga saree which others girls are wearing but I think god also wants him to wait.

"I have informed about this to dad and he told us to call him once if we found any mechanic but if we by chance couldn't find any then he told us to stay here only as the hotels are also quite far away from here and this area is kind of deserted so mainly no vehicles could also be seen here.." Siddharth elaborated everything to them what naitik had told him on the call.

"So I think we couldn't find any mechanic right now as today is a weekend day and normally no-one could be find here in weekend.. i have asked this to owner and she told me we could find the mechanic only tommorrow." Rishi said and everyone sighed in disbelief while manvi's face become gloomy

"It's okay manvi we could still enjoy this because life is about enjoying every challenges not to make a gloomy face ... "Saumya said to console her and she nodded her head

"Okay so guys let's divide the works with eachother so that we can finish making food faster. "Omkar said and everyone nodded their head

"Omkar and aiman you both go and bring the vegetables and ingredients which are to be used in making the food from the small house which is beside this dharamshala as they kept their food ingredients their only ." Siddharth said and they nodded his head.

"Manvi and Shashank you both go and take everyone's washed clothes and put them on the rope which is tie at the terrace area to make it dry as we can't wear this clothes tommorrow at the airport."This time Karthik said and manvi nodded his head.

"Karthik you and sanvi go and bring some useful supplies for us as we have to stay here tonight, i hope the shops are still open." Rishi said while Karthik nodded his head while plasting a serious face but inside he only knows how much he was jumping due to happiness.

"Siddharth you and saumya go and bring some wooden from the near forest as we would need them because in night the weather here is very cold so it would be helpful for us to make us warm.."omkar said and Siddharth look towards saumya in smirking way while she also saw his face and look down feeling shy

"Harshita and rishi you both go and start the preparation for making the food. "This time aiman said and harshita make a gloomy face

"No dii i don't want to be with this bandar i can do this work by myself I don't need his help.." she said and looked away while rishi look towards him and clenched his jaw in angriness .

"It's okay i will help this beautiful lady." Someone said while coming towards their way and everyones heads move towards his direction to see the owner of this voice. Their stood a guy with a great physique and tall height,he had a charming smile plastered on his lips while he was coming towards their direction and everyone eyes squealed in confusion but rishi look towards him with his red eyes while he fest his hand and was about to kill this guy right on that place for calling his girl beautiful lady but he halt on his step when that guy open his mouth which he was least interested to listen.

"Hey myself rahul and let me clear all your doubts for who the hell I am.. so my dadi owns this dharmshala and I help her in my weekend so as per her orders i am here to help you guys." Rahul completed his sentence while smiling charmingly and everyone also smile towards his friendly nature but their was one guy who was also hating his presence here and the way he was smiling in flirting way while looking towards harshita and it was non other than our angry bird rishi Singhania.. after seeing that everyone were engrossed in talking with that bastard he went away from their while fuming in anger.