chapter 58

Years later they met again
yet She couldn't master
the game Of eye contact
And he knew she was
still in love With him which
made him smile Ear to ear....

❤️❤️❤️❤️

This chapter is not edited

In Harshita and rishi's room

Harshita woke up with a soft yawn but she snuggled more towards her right side thinking to get warm from her husband but when she didn't felt any warm she frown and opened her eyes only to find the right side of her bed empty. She slowly sit on the bed and streched her arms while sun rays directly fall on her face making her to scrunch her nose in annoyance.

She finally opened her eyes and look towards the wall clock which shows 6 am making her to frown more thinking where did hr went so early in the morning but then she saw the door of the balcony open and a sigh escape from her mouth while she stood up from the bed and went towards the balcony.

She walked their and found her husband sitting on the chair while he was checking some files with serious expression plastered on his handsome face. Harshita smiled after looking at her husband who was looking so handsome in his black tshirt and grey lower underneath. Some locks of his hair was falling on his forehead giving him a charming look which made her to feel butterflies dancing in her stomach. even though after so many days of their wedding she couldn't handle these butterflies always erupting in her stomach whenever she look at her husband.

Rishi have bought his laptop and file with him because he knew he needed that as currently he was working on a big project and being the head of the project it's his responsibility to look over everything but still rishi never worked whenever he was with Harshita because he just wanted to cherish their every moment without getting disturbed that's why he always wake up early in the morning to complete his work and then spend rest of his day with his wife and family.

She shook her head and walked over him while after sensing someone's presence rishi look at his front only to find his wife walking towards him with a cute frown plastered on her face, before he could even react or say something Harshita took his files from his hand, put it on the table and settled herself on his lap while wrapping her arms around his neck and snuggling in his chest like a baby.

Rishi bite his lips and shake his head while a chuckle escape from his lips looking at his wife who was not looking less than any baby in his laps. he lightly stroke her head making harshita to smile in bliss.

"Why did you left me alone.." she cutely complained making rishi to giggle more.

"Sorry baby but i didn't have the heart to wake you up .." he genuinely response while smiling and stroking her head lovingly.

"Are you okay?" rishi asked when he saw her frowning cutely while looking towards him.

"Now I'm okay..".she said while putting her head on his chest and closed her eyes hearing the sounds of his heart who was calming her down while rishi couldn't himself from smiling after looking at her cute gesture which melted his heart.

"I love you.." she suddenly said and kissed him on his cheeks making rishi's neck and ears to turn red because it doesn't matter how many times they have already kissed but still her mere touch can bring jitter to his whole body.