chapter 12

This chapter is not edited

"Love doesn't need

To be perfect.. it just

Needs to be true ❣️❣️"

______________________

In morning at Singhania's mansion

"Akshra jii did you take extra snacks with you??"Naitik asked his wife who was engrossed in the kitchen work.

"Haan naitik jii i have already told sham laal to put the basket full of snacks in the car.." akshra said and moved towards Naitik.

"Yeh lijiye aapka orange juice.." akshra said and give the juice to naitik while smiling.

"Thank you akshra jii.. it was really needed" naitki said and gulp the juice in one go while akshra laugh towards him.

"Now let's go everyone is waiting for us!!" Naitik said and moved outside the kitchen..
-------------------
In the living room:

"Manish have you called suresh? Where they are now?" Gaytri asked to Manish who was sitting on the couch and reading the newspaper silently.

"Ma don't take tension...they will reached here in 10 minutes.. "Manish said and again started reading the newspaper.

"Iss ladke ko toh newspaper se hi fursat nahi h.."gaytri murmured and look towards her son in disblief.

"You are absolutely right dadu!! Inko sacchi mein newspaper se fursat hi nahi milti...." Manvi said and joined her dadu.

"Chachi ki sautan h yeh newspaper.." Karthik said while coming behind gaytri and manvi and after listening that they both ended up laughing really hard.

❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

"Arey where are the boys? Didn't they wake up.." jhanvi said while coming out of nowhere.

"We are here mom!!" The duo (Siddharth and rishi) said in unison while coming down from the stairs.. and not to forget the important thing that they both are looking damn HANDSOME!!!!!

Siddharth was wearing a cream colour t shirt with some colourful calligraphy work on it.. his hair were set with a gel making him give a look of a college boy

Rishi was wearing a grey colour t- shirt with a black colour floral work jacket on it

Rishi was wearing a grey colour t- shirt with a black colour floral work jacket on it... He was looking deadly handsome with a deep cut infront of his shirt which was showing his chest while his hair's were down giving him a cute boy look.

 He was looking deadly handsome with a deep cut infront of his shirt which was showing his chest while his hair's were down giving him a cute boy look